New To Bpc

Hi,

BPC jsut popped up on my internet radar and after going through this forum I couldn't find any answser to these questions.

Can I drink BPC without BP-ing my diet?

If I can are there steps I need to take to account for the fats in BPC?

And lastly it seems blending is recommended but is this just for look/taste or a genuine step needed to reap the benefits of BPC.

Comments

• katolotuskatolotus ✭✭✭
    edited September 2013

All the info you require is on this forum if you look!

Can I drink BPC without BP-ing my diet? Not a good idea depending on your actual diet. Like asking, is it ok to take medicine? Depends on what you've taking it for!

If I can are there steps I need to take to account for the fats in BPC? Eat less carbs (a lot less)

And lastly it seems blending is recommended but is this just for look/taste or a genuine step needed to reap the benefits of BPC. It's to mix it, you can drink the coffee and eat butter at the same time if you like. Blending makes it easier and tastier.

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

SUCCESS: A lot of little things done well

• All the info you require is on this forum if you look!

Can I drink BPC without BP-ing my diet? Not a good idea depending on your actual diet. Like asking, is it ok to take medicine? Depends on what you've taking it for!

If I can are there steps I need to take to account for the fats in BPC? Eat less carbs (a lot less)

And lastly it seems blending is recommended but is this just for look/taste or a genuine step needed to reap the benefits of BPC. It's to mix it, you can drink the coffee and eat butter at the same time if you like. Blending makes it easier and tastier.

1) I Like Coffee and I'm already on 2 cups a day - BPC looked like a nice upgrade. Given the fat content I thought it would kill hunger so I would cut out snacking and eating sarnies for lunch (and maybe skip breakfast) to try and get some of my body fat off.

2) A lot less - good to know, I was thinking less but maybe not as much as you're suggesting.

3) I would be drinking BPC at work - open plan office, noisy blender bad. I should have also asked whether, whisking or vigourous spoon stirring would suffice. As to the point you raised, is eating butter and drinking coffee an option as I quite like the taste of butter or is a good emulsion the only way to go and therefore blending is essential.

I appreciate the fast reply (I'll be back soon)

• We make our coffee at home before going to work and take it in a travel mug that clsoes allowing shaking. I also take a thermos of it pre mixed. then i shake the living hell out of it when i want my second coffee

• RodRod The Rodfather

As long as you make it correctly...

Grass fed butter, low toxin coffee, MCT oil, Blender or stir device. No getting gas station coffee and plopping I can't believe it's not butter and adding 2 spoon full of coconut oil then calling it Bulletproofcoffee. 

I'm sure BPC would help anyone regardless...unless you have adrenal fatigue lol 

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected] 

• i cant touch tim hortons coffee. makes me feel terrible. i use a local roaster that roast fresh weekly. its great stuff

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file