The Ultimate Sunday.

Just thought I'd share my Sunday with the BP community. Sunday and Monday seem to hold the most water as far as "rituals" go with me I think. I'd also like to hear about any other Sunday rituals you try to stick to that you enjoy and is beneficial to your well being. I used to burn through Sundays with almost nothing but artwork (I'm an artist) but over time it really exhausted me. I found that at least mentally for me, Sunday is a great day to balance out everything and let yourself go a bit. 

What I try to make sure I do EVERY Sunday:

1. Set the alarm clock for 30 minutes extra.

2. Protein fast

3. No stimulants 

4. Extended (longer than I do every other day) meditations 

5. Carb refeed 

6. Long stretching session

7. "Self-date." Two hour date with myself. Doing something fun and random with only myself. There needs to be no meaning involved with what I do. The only guidelines are that it's fun and it's by myself. (Go to the beach, random arts and crafts project, go food shopping at a random market I've never been to, go to the movies, bike ride to a random part of the city, etc) 

8. At least a little football. (That definitely goes for Saturday as well.) :) 

9. Some painting

MrHerget.com

Instagram: @MrHerget

Twitter: @MrHerget

Email: [email protected]

Tagged:

Comments

• A self-date?

Do you ever tell yourself that this is all moving too fast, as you only just got out of another relationship with yourself only a few weeks ago and that you need some  more space? or you're really not comfortable with your hand being there?

Sorry... I think it's a great concept, I just can't help having a laugh. :)

No sorcery, just science. 

• Of course it sounds ridiculous. That's the whole point. Changing the game up for a couple hours of the week. :) 

MrHerget.com

• I always said, when designing new products for whomever my employer was, that you need to make things foolproof. If the guy on the factory floor can't replicate the product I have designed in the laboratory, then I've made a shit product. 

So let's take the uncertainty out of it: if you want to do a protein fast, stick to fats, and if you need them, pure carbs. BP coffee, MCT oil, maltodextrose, trehalose, raw honey etc

You can't just say "do a protein fast" and not list vegetables & carb sources to avoid. You've got a shit product. Take the guess work out of it, and stick to what you know for certain. BP coffee. Do a day per week of the Rapid Fat Loss Protocol, minus the protein powders. Or just do a 24 hour fast. I like that too. 

• Interesting. I like that. I'll change it up. Carb re-feed on Saturday and protein fast on Sunday sounds better. Thanks. 

MrHerget.com

• Amen. 

MrHerget.com

• Agreed, but don't forget that we are messing with something that is unreleased, it's not a shit product until we find these details are missing from the book.

Sorry, I wasn't referring specifically to a section of a book that I haven't read yet ;)