Revisiting The Bed And Accessories...

Hey all, 

So I wanted revisit the Bed topic and get an update from anyone who has changed beds since being BP. Before I got sick, I was researching the best brands and everything was super expensive. I had set out to find a good futon or "Shikibuton" in Japanese. Sorry If I'm wrong about that, I have Brainfo...no no no Lyme Brain. lol...so

I looked up the 3-4 websites that had the all organic cotton setups and the cheapest setup was going to be $1,200 which I could have figured out a way to get back then. Today is a different day lol given my circumstance, I need to plan for the near future and I'm sick of sleeping on a rug with a few blankets on it. 

I was lurking tuft and needle before I got sick but they had boric acid and that was unsettling...but now it seems they have moved from the 100% cotton and no longer have any off gasing and chemical fire retardants. 

:https://www.tuftandneedle.com

I can forecast I will be sleeping alone in my bed for a while LOL so I can manage a TWIN which will be the smallest setup ever. My sleeping arrangement looks big because they are blankets but I guess it doesn't matter since I'm not utilizing the space. 

For $200, I think it's a great buy, so that's what I have my eye on...

but...

What happens when you get it, what do you cover it with? Pillow? Blankets and throw over? 

What do you guys use for Pillows and Blankets? Anything cool? 

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected] 

Comments

• edited September 2013

Here's a website about low-toxin products (including matresses and bedding):

http://www.debralynndadd.com/debraslist/beds-and-bedding

• RodRod The Rodfather

Thank you, I'm also looking to see what people do and sleep on! 

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected]