Decaffeinated Coffee

Just wondering if drinking the upgraded decaffeinated bulletproof coffee will give an energy boost also? 

Thanks!

Comments

• Yes it does,I recently made the switch.What dave doesn't mention is how detrimental the regular can be for people with Adrenal fatigue and people that are anxiety prone....I still get slight anxiety but not sure if that could be from the brain octane or the slight amount of caffeine in the Decaf.....overall much better

• That's great to know.  I really appreciate the info!  I will give the upgraded decaf a try!

• Yes it does,I recently made the switch.What dave doesn't mention is how detrimental the regular can be for people with Adrenal fatigue and people that are anxiety prone....I still get slight anxiety but not sure if that could be from the brain octane or the slight amount of caffeine in the Decaf.....overall much better

Did you notice a big change in the buzz you got in the decaf compared to the regular? Was it a big step down? 

I'm potentially looking at trying the decaf upgraded coffee as the regular gives my dry skin. 

• I've been having concerns about adrenal fatigue lately (pressure in the temples on occasion).  I thought about switching to tea entirely but I didn't want to lose the benefits of coffee.  My solution:  Brew BP Decaf for the diturpenes and add caffeine into my blender.

Advantages: retain benefits of coffee, control how much caffeine I ingest (I like the caff+theanine nootropic effect and its nice to be able to measure the caffeine)

Disadvantages: taste and mouthfeel are very noticeable, high concern about quality 

• I drink Upgraded Decaf. I do feel a difference over reg. decaf but I also with my UG Decaf

started adding in butter and MCT.  I am trying to work on my brain fog. The 3 ingred. together has made a difference. 

• The Decaf definitely doesn't taste good compared to the Regs and it obviously lacks the energy boost You get from the Caffeine but it's an acceptable substitute sometimes

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file