Alternative To Bp Coffee For Breakfast, Same Effects?

I know this may be answered somewhere but I have been navigating around for a while and I am not finding what I need so I thought I would give this a try.  I also could have posted this under BP Coffee, but BP Diet works too.

I am posting this for my wife.  She started the diet with me one week ago after seeing me have success through a solid month of the diet and life change.  Anyway, I attribute a lot of my success to the BPC in the morning. I feel good, lost 13 lbs in 4 weeks, skin looks better, the whole 9 yards. But my wife will not drink the coffee.  She hates coffee and doesn't do well with the caffeine.  What can I make her in the morning that will help her get the MCT oil and/or grass-fed butter in her system? 

I want her to be able to fast now and then as well, but so far all she has in 1 or 2 hard boiled eggs for breakfast and a piece of bacon.  The diet is still working for her but I know it could be better.

I looked up smoothies, but there are so many posts and some are loaded with protein and certainly not BP.

Anyway help would be greatly appreciated by myself and my wife. 

Thank you

Comments

• Are you solely after the fasting effects of bulletproof coffee, or the extra energy, brain power or too keep her full until after lunch?

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

SUCCESS: A lot of little things done well

• I only drink BP coffee once or twice a week. Every Sunday I drink a BP organic herbal tea. I try to go at least one day without stimulants. And then every other day of the week I either drink a BP organic green or white tea. Sometimes a black tea if I want a little bit more caffeine but I'm not sure how BP black tea is as it's my understanding that black tea is fermented. Overall, I actually like BP green tea the most. It seems to give me the cleanest boost in the morning. 

MrHerget.com

Instagram: @MrHerget

Twitter: @MrHerget

Email: [email protected]

• Are you solely after the fasting effects of bulletproof coffee, or the extra energy, brain power or too keep her full until after lunch?

My main goal was to help her with the fasting effects and keep her full.  I would really appreciate any info on energy/brain power advice as well.  

Thank you

• Any advice?  Is there a alternative "breakfast" like the BP coffee that has MCT and butter in it?  For fasting?  

• I would just make it with decaf,

• Green Tea with butter, decaf green tea if the caffeine is to much...

I drink butter tea often and with a little sweetener it is just delicious.. 

I recall Dave saying that decaf tea is better choice than decaf coffee, I believe it was on a podcast....

BUTTER TEA

• StevoStevo Upgrade in Progress

Green Tea with butter, decaf green tea if the caffeine is to much...

I recall Dave saying that decaf tea is better choice than decaf coffee, I believe it was on a podcast....

====

I remember that; it was before Upgraded Decaf came out which is now the better choice according to Dave.

• ====

I remember that; it was before Upgraded Decaf came out which is now the better choice according to Dave.

Of course it is the better choice "according to dave" lol...

BUTTER TEA

• RekaReka ✭✭✭

Vanilla with some cocoa? Sometimes I mix some Rooibos tea into my coffee as well. May sound sick but tastes great (as anything would taste great with butter and coconut / MCT). If she likes Rooibos, it has zero caffeine...

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.

• Vanilla with some cocoa? Sometimes I mix some Rooibos tea into my coffee as well. May sound sick but tastes great (as anything would taste great with butter and coconut / MCT). If she likes Rooibos, it has zero caffeine...

====

Green Tea with butter, decaf green tea if the caffeine is to much...

Thank you guys for the help.  This will sound very picky, but she doesn't drink "warm liquids"... She eats and drinks just about anything but she just can't drink hot stuff.  Anyway, I tried making the coffee for her today and I added the butter and MCT to a cold cup of coffee and blended it with ice.  I expected a smoothie BPC and it turned out so weird.  It was kind of like the Get Some Ice Cream consistency.  It would not blend and it seems as if the butter & Oil just kind of floated like a snowball in the cold coffee, not mater how much I blended it.  Then today I came home 8 hours later and this ball/sponge was still floating in the coffee.  Does anyone have a clue why this happened?  Is this happening in our stomachs?  

Anyway, tomorrow I am going to try making regular BPC and pouring that over ice and blending.  I'm a little freaked out about how it never dissolved or blended any more.  If someone tries this experiment, let me know. It's very odd how it doesnt budge in the blender.  And again, thanks for any advice or help.  BPC is an amazing thing and I just want to get the better half on board!

• Little update.  After 5 1/2 weeks, I finally got the wife on BPC!!! Woohoo!!

What I do is fill the Magic Bullet about 1/2 the way I would for myself.  I blend the butter and mct in with the coffee like normal, then I add in a tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder which helps take away the coffee taste for someone who doesn't like coffee, then I mix in about 6 ice cubes and blend this.  This cools it down a ton and all said and done, it has half the caffeine that a normal BPC would have.  Then I pour it in a water glass filled with ice.  To me it tastes like cold watered down bpc chocolate water.  But she had it yesterday and called me at 12:30 telling me she feels like a million bucks and is in an amazing mood.  She is a dentist so she was worried she would be jittery while working in patients mouths, but she had the best day of work all year.

Today she woke me up all excited and asked me to make it for her again and teach her how.  Now nothing is in our way!  BULLETPROOF BABY!