Found this recipe from tablespoon.com...just in time for Halloween.
- 1 cup light or dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup heavy cream, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- 4 12 ounce bottles cream soda
I'm going to attempt to make this very soon with several substitutions.
- Dark brown sugar will be Muscovado Sugar.
- Rum extract will be the best, most pure vanilla extract I can find (I don't have any Upgraded Vanilla)
- Cream soda will be Liquid Vanilla Stevia + Seltzer
- Heavy cream, eggs, butter will all be grass fed (eggs pastured, ahem)
If anyone has any suggestions, let me know.