Super Skin Detox Protocol

RodRod The Rodfather
edited October 2013 in Detoxing

Hello all,

I hope you will enjoy this custom skin detox protocol I came up with. 

The skin being the largest organ, is also one of the main detoxifiers and is not utilized as often as it should be. Due to my current condition, I can't exercise, meaning, I can't sweat which will hinder me. So I came up with a way to maximize my detoxification via skin. 

Requirements:

1. Niacin - http://www.amazon.com/Carlson-Labs-Niacin-50mg-Tablets/dp/B003BVICIM/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1381613178&sr=8-3&keywords=Carlsons+lab+niacin
  2. Portable/non portable FAR IR Sauna (I know about the EMF) - http://www.sears.com/frisby-large-infrared-ir-far-portable-indoor-dry/p-SPM1972307101?prdNo=30&blockNo=30&blockType=G30
  3. Calcium Bentonie Clay - http://www.amazon.com/Aztec-Secret-Indian-Healing-Cleansing/dp/B0014P8L9W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1381613397&sr=8-1&keywords=calcium+bentonite+clay

You must first start out with low dose Niacin such as a 50mg tablet and cut it in half, start with that. You want to have a tolerable flush so start low and work up to 500mg. When you take the pill, it will depend on when it hits your system so take the time to make the Calcium Bentonie clay mix. This usually requires a glass or plastic bowl and some apple cider vinegar (read directions on the package). Once you have made the mix, you can apply it in the front of your body as you will be sitting in the portable sauna (full body application if you are using a standard sauna). Wait till it fully dries before entering in the sauna (5-15min).Be sure to hydrate (2-3cups) before and after with electrolytes and include a broad spectrum colloidal minerals supplement. 

The Niacin is used as a vasodilator, it will constrict and increase blood flow. 

The FAR IR Sauna will be used to push toxins out from the skin. 

The Calcium Bentoine clay will be used to pull the toxins out at a more rapid rate. 

Use these 3 together to make once synergistic skin detox. If anyone is able to do this, please give me some feed back! 

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected]ve.com 

Comments

• StevoStevo Upgrade in Progress
    Would it work in a hot bath if you don't have a sauna? You could put the clay on or maybe mix it in the bath water?
  • RodRod The Rodfather

Would it work in a hot bath if you don't have a sauna? You could put the clay on or maybe mix it in the bath water?

Yes, you could do that but make sure the water is hotter than 103 F and put shredded ginger in a milk bag (or some kind of mesh to not make a mess) and put it in the water, the ginger will make you sweat. I use one gallon of ozoneated water to neutralize the bath water from chlorine etc...

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected] 

• Great ideas here, I really want to try this. I don't have a FIR sauna or anything, I wonder if my 850nm LEDs would suffice? They definitely work for healing tissue damage (healed a burn, injured back, fiances sore shoulders, and more) and for workout performance and recovery.

I've been doing some baths lately they make me feel great, and my skin always feels really soft for a long time afterwards. Coincidentally, I feel a lot better when the water is really hot and I sweat. Ingredients are:

- Epsom Salts

- Sodium Bicarbonate

- Sea Salt

- Apple Cider Vinegar

- Consume some Sodium Bicarbonate

- Do Buteyko breathing or use the BreathSlim while in the bath

I was thinking of adding grated ginger to this as well. I've heard sodium bicarbonate helps prevent the absorption of toxins in the water. How could I add the clay to this, just mix it in the water? I feel as though that might affect the absorption of the magnesium/sulfates, but maybe I can do these on separate days/separate times?

I'm wondering if simply increasing CO2 previous to or during the detox bath, you can achieve proper vasodilation. I always feel amazing after these baths, especially if I do Buteyko Breathing/BreathSlim/Bag Breathing and take sodium bicarbonate. Maybe you can add to a bath like this via heat lamps, incandescent bulb set ups, or red light lamps...

http://equilibriohm.wordpress.com/

http://biohacksblog.com/

Natural ability without education has more often raised a man to glory and virtue than education without natural ability. - Marcus Aurelius 

• RodRod The Rodfather

Great ideas here, I really want to try this. I don't have a FIR sauna or anything, I wonder if my 850nm LEDs would suffice? They definitely work for healing tissue damage (healed a burn, injured back, fiances sore shoulders, and more) and for workout performance and recovery.

I've been doing some baths lately they make me feel great, and my skin always feels really soft for a long time afterwards. Coincidentally, I feel a lot better when the water is really hot and I sweat. Ingredients are:

- Epsom Salts

- Sodium Bicarbonate

- Sea Salt

- Apple Cider Vinegar

- Consume some Sodium Bicarbonate

- Do Buteyko breathing or use the BreathSlim while in the bath

I was thinking of adding grated ginger to this as well. I've heard sodium bicarbonate helps prevent the absorption of toxins in the water. How could I add the clay to this, just mix it in the water? I feel as though that might affect the absorption of the magnesium/sulfates, but maybe I can do these on separate days/separate times?

I'm wondering if simply increasing CO2 previous to or during the detox bath, you can achieve proper vasodilation. I always feel amazing after these baths, especially if I do Buteyko Breathing/BreathSlim/Bag Breathing and take sodium bicarbonate. Maybe you can add to a bath like this via heat lamps, incandescent bulb set ups, or red light lamps...

Yes, that's a good combo, just don't add the Ginger. It will make you sweat and push toxins out instead of being in a state of absorption. Just make sure the water is between 101F to 103F for ideal temps. 

I can only image if you mad a small cave like setup with leds over or even Near IR lamps! 

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected] 

• Has anyone experimented with this kind of combo since this post was made? It's basically a version of the controversial "Purification Rundown" L. Ron Hubbard (Scientology founder) did if I'm not mistaken?

• Have you tried using organic products?