Tomato Soup - Fast And Easy

In a frying pan, table spoon of coconut oil. Throw in chopped onion on low heat, sea salt, pepper. If the onion burns, you are cooking too high a temperature. In a pot bring water to boil, throw in a few tomatoes until the skin cracks. Run under cold water remove skin. Chop and add to blender. I also throw in some stock. I used one of the better campbell ones, I know this isn't BP, but whatever I don't have time to make amazing stock. 

Simmer for a while until soft, throw all into blender. I then added organic cream, use coconut milk if you wanna be more BP, and this is optional, 6 organic garlic cloves. Add if you have a cold. I used snow garlic.  

That's it. Super quick and easy and tastes amazing! 

Throw in garlic at the very end. 

Tagged:

Comments

• StevoStevo Upgrade in Progress

Have you found any BP substitutes for the onions, pepper, tomato, garlic, and Campbells stock?

http://www.bulletproofexec.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Bulletproof-Diet-Infographic.pdf

• RodRod The Rodfather

I was ok with everything until the Campbells CANNED broth lol 

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions Consultwithrod@live.com 

• I normally use the organic bullion cubes which are pretty decent based on the ingredients list. 

Anyways, will follow infographic closer for next suggestion ;)

• RodRod The Rodfather

I normally use the organic bullion cubes which are pretty decent based on the ingredients list. 

Anyways, will follow infographic closer for next suggestion ;)

You're on the right path!!!! Keep it up =) 

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions Consultwithrod@live.com