Forex Trading

I recently became interested in Forex after being pointed to it from the Rich Dad website. On further research their approach seems to be flawed -- at least in their intro talk they talk up the great margin and show 100:1 for all their samples. Here in the U.S. though, you can only get 50:1 and upon further reading, it seems that most successful traders utilize very little leverage, maybe 5:1.

I happened to find a book and trader that I do like very much though. The book is The Forex ''Set & Forget'' Profit System by Mark Boardman ($3 Kindle). (I think you can get most or all of the book for free at his website too.) He seems to have a very calm and disciplined approach. He does live trading rooms which you can subscribe to, but he's ending those as of next February. So if this appeals to you I'd have a look sooner rather than later.

He offers a discount to the rooms ($67/mo) after his free demo live trading sessions, but there may not be another of those until next month. He has sample trading room sessions you can view on Youtube to get an idea of what you're getting.

I'll post back somewhere down the line after I've worked with the system for awhile and have some results to show, but since he's quitting the rooms, thought I'd give a heads-up.

Biohacking News 

Tracking biohacking developments and the movement to realize a higher level of human potential.

Comments

• RodRod The Rodfather

I was gonna get into Forex a long while ago but there was too many shady things going on with it so I stayed away. I'll take a look to see if anything has changed, ty! 

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected] 

• StevoStevo Upgrade in Progress
    Now we're talking! I'd love to get into this too. I have a mate doing a lot of the ground work so I can just piggy back off him :-D
  • edited October 2013

one easy and funny way to practice in forex trading http://forex-game.net/ it help me a lot so i decided to share it with you

• RodRod The Rodfather
    edited October 2013

Thank you Ania! 

I'm covering health so I can trade with someone lololol. 

Investopedia has a good one too! 

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected] 

• Here's a brand new book by Anna Coulling who is Mark Boardman's (mentioned above) mentor. She has several highly regarded books and this is a new one on beginning forex trading:

Forex For Beginners by Anna Coulling

It's free, at least for now. I think normally it's only a few bucks.

So far I've been really impressed with Mark Boardman's live trading room and his system and technique. I haven't started trading with real money yet, but I think will dive in next month or so.

-Tom

Biohacking News 

Tracking biohacking developments and the movement to realize a higher level of human potential.