Strongman Sex

Let me start by saying I'm not a pervert nor Am I seeking attention but serious question I have about improving/spicing up my sex life with my girlfriend; We've been doing so many positions and sometimes like were in a enviroment that's far from the bedroom and she throws her self at me and wants me to penetrate her while I'm holding her up, My question would be what exercises would I need to focus on to help me lift her up like nasa rocket for a long period of time. I'm aware that I need to focus on my legs and biceps to support her but my main focus is on strength. 

Comments

• StevoStevo Upgrade in Progress ✭✭

I'd recommend spending a lot of time spamming forums. It really works!

• RodRod The Rodfather
    edited October 2013

Try some Horney Goat Weed!!!    ... lol 

No but really, it's all about breathing, this is where emwave would really come in handy. You see, your heart rate variability will actually synchronize with hers and then send a message to here brain to enjoy it more. Next time, try some exercises in the body by science book using her as a weight. 

post results

profit!

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected] 

• katolotuskatolotus ✭✭✭
    edited October 2013

squats and deadlift, but any idiot could work that out :wink:

no-squats-or-deadlifts-dont-want-to-get-

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

SUCCESS: A lot of little things done well

• Best I come over & show you how to do it, too hard to explain on here!

• Try some Horney Goat Weed!!!    ... lol 

No but really, it's all about breathing, this is where emwave would really come in handy. You see, your heart rate variability will actually synchronize with hers and then send a message to here brain to enjoy it more. Next time, try some exercises in the body by science book using her as a weight. 

post results

profit!

This and work your back like a madman (lats, lower back, mid, upper, traps too). Squats and leg press for legs.

• Tai Bo.

Massachusetts Bulletproof Resources! (Local BP resources for food/vitamins, meditation, bio-hacking/tech-centers, etc.)

If you know of a local resource that I haven't listed, or have a warning for known local health scams or bad "BP" businesses, please PM me.

If it's a good resource, I'll add it to the master-list (I was inspired by suntoucher & Ron Swanson.)

• RodRod The Rodfather

This and work your back like a madman (lats, lower back, mid, upper, traps too). Squats and leg press for legs.

lol I was trolling but I'm starting to think he was not joking lol 

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected] 

• I wasn't joking lol, You know you can't go up to your girl and be like honey can i practice moves of sex while I pick you up that's not sexy to a chick you have to go with the flow and just pick her ass up and fuck her on the kitchen counter..

• RodRod The Rodfather

I wasn't joking lol, You know you can't go up to your girl and be like honey can i practice moves of sex while I pick you up that's not sexy to a chick you have to go with the flow and just pick her ass up and fuck her on the kitchen counter..

haha yea, I know what you mean and god that's an annoying position. Only light girls for me like 110lbs other wise I will need to eat more protein after that and I don't want to lolololol. Really though, you just have to get jacked! Do body by science and build your shoulders, arms, and biceps. I don't know how much your girl weighs but the small you are and the bigger she is, the more you will have to work out for this. 

• StevoStevo Upgrade in Progress ✭✭