New Study Finds Human Beings Were Never Meant To Wake Up From Sleep

Comments

• pmrtnzpmrtnz Peter Martinez

You do know that you linked to The Onion right? 

• StevoStevo Upgrade in Progress ✭✭

Yeah I know ;-) That's why I put it in the Gangster Banter section.

• RodRod The Rodfather

Thats such b.s, that means we were born to sleep and stay asleep which has no purpose. 

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected] 

Thats such b.s, that means we were born to sleep and stay asleep which has no purpose. 

=====

Hahaha, poor Rod, I should have remembered your brain fog! The Onion is a fake news site, very satirical and funny, but totally fake ;-)

• RekaReka ✭✭✭

I was quite close to fulfill this destination back in university times when severe iron deficienty caused me not only to sleep some incredible quantities but also to be a zombie during "waking" hours... I was the living dead. :D I'm so happy that's no longer the case!

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.