Is Russell Brand Bulletproof?

It can't just be the yoga giving him that clarity of mind and conversational eloquence??

Comments

• Cocaine?

At about 4:30 he shows how ignorant he is though, unfortunately.

• I've been a huge fan of his for years, he's tremendously sharp which i guess has come from years of being a stand up comic. Would be interested to see how he is on nootropics and BPC! 

• Please say more! If he is ignorant then I am also ignorant because what he says makes sense. I'm sure i'm missing something though...?

Nice Carlosis, I've only been paying attention to him recently. I like what I hear!

• I find him great when his being interviewed, but everything he does, stand-up, TV shows, film are pretty much rubbish. Strange to come across so interesting when being interviewed, but the actual products so poor.

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

SUCCESS: A lot of little things done well

• BrainSpankingNewsBrainSpankingNews Vitimus Maximus ✭✭

Please say more! If he is ignorant then I am also ignorant because what he says makes sense. I'm sure i'm missing something though...?

I agree that he totally understands the problems we face, but I believe the solution he alludes to is flawed. Stephan Molyneau of Freedomain Radio explains it well:

Are you in need of a Bulletproof Diet coach??

coach-badge-blue-300x60.png

Antony Reed

Founder/Editor of BrainSpankingNews.com

Health, Science, and Liberation

Clear-out the contrary and embrace the uncomfortable!

• i just cant understand what is there in him that Perry love him. god help him. really enjoyable i must say.

• Please say more! If he is ignorant then I am also ignorant because what he says makes sense. I'm sure i'm missing something though...?

Nice Carlosis, I've only been paying attention to him recently. I like what I hear!

I could type it all out, or you can just watch this video which explains it perfectly.

• Genius!

I can't imagine how it would come to fruition under a monetary system though. What he's talking about sounds similar to the principles of a resource based economy (minus the emphasis of the scientific method). 

Consider this scenario: I dig up a small patch of grass in some field local to me to start growing vegetables with the intent to feed myself and other locals. In the UK this is illegal (destruction/defacing of public property) and soon some 'responsible citizen' sees this and feels my beautiful work is too much of an eyesore for them to behold, doesn't even approach me for a conversation (so I can convince them of the good I am doing), and directly reports my actions to the local council. They come over and threaten me with a lawsuit which I comfortably ignore as I emphasise to them the myth of authority that I am not beholden to any master etc etc.. They aren't having any of it and eventually I find myself in a courtroom having to attempt to convince everyone in the room of the myth that is authority and that all I was doing was a good bit of work. How do I succeed? How is this shift in conscience (aka a cerebral revolution) going to occur in the masses? I'm sure it's a revolution of conscience that Brand is talking about anyway?

Thanks for bringing that to my attention though - I've got hold of his book as a PDF and will take a look through it when I get an opportunity! 

• Valentinoff, which PDF do you have?

Unfortunately whatever Brand is talking about, his ideas and solutions are locked into the same paradigm that creates all of the problems to begin with.

As to your scenario, that situation obviously would not work out for you well at the current point in time, but as long as you understand the concept you are at least free in your mind. Educate as many people around you as possible, and hopefully they will do the same, and eventually in a few generations our kids might be able to break free from this ruling class slavery paradigm.

Once people become honest with them self and see the system for what it really is, it's extremely obvious where the problems lay and the hypocrisy that exists without question in so many people's mind.

• I have this PDF.

Yeah true, Brand remains inside the box. 

I hear you Desp! Thinking back, I don't know what I was expecting when I posed that scenario - it's not as if any 'new' system will instantly have a solution. What Rose is saying makes sense. A lot of sense. I already feel more liberated =P That video is great!

• I have this PDF.

Yeah true, Brand remains inside the box. 

I hear you Desp! Thinking back, I don't know what I was expecting when I posed that scenario - it's not as if any 'new' system will instantly have a solution. What Rose is saying makes sense. A lot of sense. I already feel more liberated =P That video is great!

Sweet, I was going to recommend his book, I didn't know there was a PDF, thanks for the link.

• romansbromansb BulletResistant

He's had a radio/talk show for years, mixed with stand up. Can't think of much better ways to train your rhetoric even if it's arguably more vocal tonality and passion than genius.

Where I post my research:
    buildingabetterhuman.com

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" -Leonardo Da Vinci