Protein Powder

2»

Comments

• RekaReka ✭✭✭

@Jason Miller said:
    Not the end of the world, I would just get pure spirulina powder instead of the proprietary blend of unknown quantities, I usually consider plant based protein "incidental" as in, it's there and I count it if it's in my food but I don't seek it out. I doubt your mother and kids have optimal lean mass building goals haha.

Come on, there are 90-year-old powerlifting grandmas!

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.

• Jason MillerJason Miller Mother nature isn't stupid mod

@Reka said:

@Jason Miller said:
    Not the end of the world, I would just get pure spirulina powder instead of the proprietary blend of unknown quantities, I usually consider plant based protein "incidental" as in, it's there and I count it if it's in my food but I don't seek it out. I doubt your mother and kids have optimal lean mass building goals haha.

Come on, there are 90-year-old powerlifting grandmas!

Yes there likely are, and they should be getting as much protein as possible, especially to counteract sarcopenia, as you age your protein requirement actually increases. He just didn't introduce them as needing it to aid in their training, we need to start with "enough" protein, and fine tune from there.

My Crossfit auto template programming here, body composition coaching through Eat to Perform here,
2»