Cocoa And Vanilla

I recently purchased some cocoa and or vanilla to add to my BPC, how much do each of you usually add in?

Comments

• As much as you like! I used a teaspoon of cocoa powder before blending and sprinkle a tiny amount of vanilla on the froth!

Plenty of threads about adding stuff to Bulletproof Coffee !

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

SUCCESS: A lot of little things done well

• For my morning coffee I do a pinch of vanilla before blending. If it's my afternoon coffee I like to do a pinch of cacao with honey and milk it's so good. I don't do both very often, I usually only have one cup of coffee in the morning.
  • I tried a 1/2 teaspoon of pure organic hazel nut butter in the mix..... Tasted yummy. Not sure if that kills the effect but timid mostly fat.

- Dan
    ★彡On the path of optimal health...... B)
    ★"Keeping it real"★
    Love to learn, study and apply Nutrition, Health and Athleticism for a Superhuman Life.

• StevoStevo Upgrade in Progress
    You have to play around with them to get the flavours you want. The Upgraded Vanilla is a bit pricey so I only use about 1/4 teaspoon blended into the coffee. I find it takes the edge off the butter (which you kind of need when you chuck in 80g!)

I have tried Nestle baking cocoa powder but that is digusting. I want to try the Upgraded chocolate products.