Mixing Aniracetam With Bpc?

I just received some Aniracetam today and it came into powder form. Honestly I do not feel like waiting around to purchase capsules or a scale. I read that aniracetam can not be mixed with water due to being fat soluble. Would it be safe to mix the aniracetam into the bulletproof coffee since it has mct oils and healthy fats. Or would the temperature of the coffee ruin it. Thanks :)

Comments

• GhastlyPrezGhastlyPrez Ghastly Prezence

You can mix light amounts in some coffee just let it cool down a bit before adding. With Aniracetam you could make a smoothie, using a milk as your base for the fluid. But coffee really doesn't taste too bad when adding racetams, I usually mixed Piracetam into my coffee.

• I just drop a spoonful (mine came with a measuring spoon) on my tongue then wash it down with a bit of coconut milk or mct oil. It kicks in very quickly this way. 

• Awesome thanks for the response guys. I'm planning to mix it with my coffee in the morning and collagen shakes in the evening. 

Let us know how your experiments go mate!

• edited December 2013
    For sure :)..plus I have some troubleshooting... Let me start with my stats:

height :5'9

weight: 165

Supplements:

Total Primate Care (Onnit Multivitamin) 

Upgrade Glutathione force

Aniracetam

Alpha Gpc (only if I need it)

Grassfed protein

BPC

Diet: High protein 

Backstory: 2 weeks ago I had arthorscopic shoulder surgery and I was prescribed Hydrocodone which I have been taking 2 in the morning and 1 before bed. I notice that it feels like a light dose of retalin so I only took it twice a day after I started using aniracetam. Note this is my first time using an aniracetam. But I do have experience with pretty much all the ADD medicines and some natural nootropics. Plus I am measuring based on tsp (1/8 =550mg - 1/4 =750 to 850mg) which I know I shouldn't but a measuring scale is being delivered as we speak. My aniracetam source is Nootropic depot. My Alpha Gpc source is Jarrow.

1st day 11/29: 9:30 am:  I started the day taking 2ml of Upgraded Glutathione with a glass of Himalayan salt water. (I do this everyday)

10:00 am: I usually eat 3 scamble eggs and one sunny side up with some sprouted toast and greek yogurt. I took my hydrocodone and my multivitamin (which has one dose of alpha brain which has                                        50mg of alpha gpc.

1:00 pm: I had some bpc and mixed an 1/8 of a tsp ( which multiple forms say it is around 500mg) 

2:00 pm to 9 pm : All the sudden I feel a sudden rush of energy and intense focus as if I was on vyvanse without the jitters, but I didn't feel any anxiolytic effects. I was very                                                                 productive though this time. I wouldn't doubt if it was a placebo effect

11:00 pm: Took the night portion of the tpc multivitamin which does contain 50 mg of 5-htp (New Mood). No problems going to bed.

2nd day 11/30 9:00 am: Same as above ( I usually do this all the time unless I'm traveling)

10:00 am: Pretty much had the same breakfast and intake the same supplement but my shoulder was killing me so I took two capsules of hydrocodone (do not know the mgs dose but the                                            prescription says to take 1 to 2 ever 4 to 6 hours which I think is over doing it).

12:00 pm: Had 2 cups of bullet proof coffee with 1/4 of aniracetam mixed in the coffee.

2:00 pm: I notice that I have the similar effects as the day before but I also realized that my shyness is not there anymore. Also I feel a little sharper in my conversations.

7:00 pm: I notice slight headaches so I took Alpha Gpc 300 mgs.

11:00 pm: I notice I was really tired almost a sluggish feeling before my day ended.

3rd day 12/1: 9:30 am: Same as the following days with one dose of hydrocone.

12:00 pm: Bpc with a little over a 1/4 tsp of aniracetam but this time I toss the powder in the back of my throat and washed it done with bpc. Also I took 300 mg of alpha gpc. 

4:00 pm to 6:30: I attended a party that was being held at my friends house and all I can say is wow. I can tell that this is a social helper. I started to be very social and cracking jokes with                                                            confidence, becoming very witty without thinking before speaking. I felt very sharp with zero social anxiety and very fluid in my conversations. It is to the point where it is hard to                                                            believe that this is a placebo effect. Also I notice that time went very slow for me. Plus music sounded a little better and louder than usual.

7:00 pm: I took a capsule of aniracetam which was over 1/4 tsp (I read some where that it was around 750 - 800mgs but that could be wrong) and also 300 mgs of alpha gpc.

8:00 pm: So it was pretty much a complete 180 for me here. I was like a zombie that had major brain fog. I all the sudden started to become anti-social as in a way that I was bored with everyone,                                             which never happens. Plus I notice that I couldn't get excited for anything. So I'm guessing I overdosed.

4th day 12/2:   9:00 am: Just had a bowl of greek yogurt and a protein shake. Also took 1 dosage of hydrocodone.

12:00 pm: Bpc but this time I ran out of upgraded coffee and purchased some probiotic coffee with 1/4 tsp of aniracetam (throwing it in the back of my tongue. 

2:00 pm to 4pm: I start to feel really drowsy and sleepy. No enhanced memory or not feeling productive at all. 

5:00pm: took another 1/4 tsp of aniracetam. 

7:00pm to 11:00pm: I am feeling the  anxiolytic  effects of the aniracetam but thats about it.

5th day 12/3: 9:00 am: 4 eggs and oatmeal and no hydrocodone 

11:00 am: Bpc with a little over 1/4 tsp of aniracetam (my guess 800mg)

1:00 pm through 4:00pm : just noticing the anxiolytic effects with a sluggish effect. I also notice that my short term memory is horrible.

5:00 pm through 12:00: still just feeling the anti anxiety effects but I also notice that I do not get excited about cool things anymore : /

12:00 to 9:00 ( Sleep) Had a very vivid lucid dream

Summary: Well so far I'm kinda disappointed that I'm not feeling the short term memory or tasking effects that some people get, but I will continue using the aniracetam. I was trying to find something that I could substitute ritalin and get some anti-anxiety effects. Aniracetam seems like it would be good to stack with provigil or any other racetam that has a stimulant effect to it. Any insight would be awesome. I will continue posting til I run out. 

• edited December 2013

6th day 12/4: 10:00 am: I had my daily upgraded glutathione (1ml) but no Himalayan water (ran out)

11:00 am: The regular breakfast. No more Hydrocodone I don't think I need it any more.

12:00 pm: Bpc with aniracetam 1/4 tsp (possibly 500mg) 

2:00 pm - 5:00 pm:  I notice that I'm feeling the anti-axiety effects but not as harsh as I did the following days. Also I notice my ADD is not as bad but I felt slow with my tasking.

6:00 pm: Took another dose on aniracetam 1/4 tsp with almond milk.

7:00 pm to 10:00 pm: I notice that I was sharper with my words but not as sociable which is strange cause once I feel fluid with my words I feel like talking to everyone. I did feel a slight focus while                             working but not much.

Note: For some reason I'm still not feeling the "nootropic effect" of aniracetam. It feels more like an anti-depressant if anything. I also notice that it kinda kills my wanting for sex. Not saying I am a nympho or anything but I am very sexually active and when I'm on this stuff sex doesn't even cross  my mind through out the day. Does the 50 mg of New mood (5 HTP) cause any negative effects or the 50 mgs of Alpha brain?  Should I discontinue them?

• Alpha Brain and New Mood (actually most Onnit products) seem to have little / no effect because there are so many fillers and low dosages of most compounds. I doubt they are enough to hurt you, but you could probably use your money more wisely.

My analysis:

Total Primate Care (Onnit Multivitamin) - not sure what your diet looks like, but I'm assuming it is pretty good. You can probably ditch this (what's the bioavailability of the vit/min anyway?)

Upgrade Glutathione force - OK

Aniracetam - OK/good

Alpha Gpc (only if I need it) - OK - also like the "if I need it" - no need to abuse

Grassfed protein - OK (but how much meat do you eat?)

Aniracetam is a great racetam, but I wouldn't take it alone. Not without at least including Piracetam (which is water soluble, so you can have it ready in the coffee before adding the oils and aniracetam). For a more "ritalin" or "adderal" effect I have heard that Sunifiram is what you may be looking for. SDFT is supposedly going to be adding it to their list of products within this month so I personally will be trying some once they get it in, and could happily let you know how it works for me.

• Aniracetam is a great racetam, but I wouldn't take it alone. Not without at least including Piracetam (which is water soluble, so you can have it ready in the coffee before adding the oils and aniracetam). For a more "ritalin" or "adderal" effect I have heard that Sunifiram is what you may be looking for. SDFT is supposedly going to be adding it to their list of products within this month so I personally will be trying some once they get it in, and could happily let you know how it works for me.

Jesus, every post I see of yours is info on a vendor providing something. Solid