Upgraded Brain Aniracetam Vs Alpha Brain

Has anyone compared these two supplements? I still have enough aniracetam, but wondering what to do when I run out, or if I should already be taking alpha brain instead for some other reason.

Comments

• edited November 2013

Honestly I really haven't started taking aniracetam but I just received some today. But I have had piracetam and ritalin. And alpha brain has not even come close to them. And I was doing all the doses (2 ,3, and 4 capsules a day). Alpha brain is kinda useless to me unless you are planning to stack in with a racetam. But that's just me. 

• GhastlyPrezGhastlyPrez Ghastly Prezence

Alpha Brain is a nice proprietary blend, but it's heavily choline focused so using it with a racetam is always nice. I honestly prefer either cdp or alpha gpc when taking choline versus Alpha Brain. If you are running low on aniracetam you should maybe get more? Depends on how you feel about it.

• I'm also mainly interested why aniracetam is no longer available on upgraded self I guess.

• I'm also mainly interested why aniracetam is no longer available on upgraded self I guess.

I think Dave Aspery said that he no longer has a reliable source any more.