Bp Coffee And Pee

edited November 2013 in Bulletproof Coffee

Ever notice how coffee gives pee a certain smell? Just like Asparagus gives pee a certain smell?

Have noticed that BP Coffee does not effect pee smell in any way (at least for me). 

Anyone else experience BP Coffee 0 smell pee? 

Craig

Comments

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭

Erm, not sure I know what you're talking about. Coffee has some effect on my urine, though the smell doesn't tend to be profoundly different. Asparagus on the other hand, yeah.

Coffee makes me go a bit more frequently, and I find that if I don't drink extra water along with my coffee, it tends to be darker and a little more odorous, maybe.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• Demon, your avatar is awesome!
  • SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭

Thanks, lol

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• my pee smells like...coffee.  i wasn't a coffee drinker til bulletproof, so i don't have any comparison

• RekaReka ✭✭✭
    edited November 2013

Haha, looked at the title and thought, what a combo, obviously mct ,butter, coconut oil, cacao and vanilla in the coffee are getting boring to certain people! :D

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.