Why Blending?

This question might have been answered somewhere, but in my search of this forum I haven't found a conclusive answer. I hope someone can enlighten me.

I usually make my coffee fresh - one cup at a time, and both butter and MCT dissolve in it rather quickly with stirring. It tastes as good to me.

So I wonder if it's perfectly fine to use it in this manner or if there is some magic in blending process? Why blending when you can save time by just stirring the ingredients in your coffee?
Tagged:

Comments

• If that works for you, go for it, but I think most people on here would be of the opinion that it is gross without blending... (my experience anyway)
  • I believe the blending is for consistency only. I gives you a latte-like creamy frothy consistency, that people like image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
  • PaigePaige BPIF
    Rg93-

I agree with all above...i don't think there is any health benefit to HOW you consume the fats and coffee. I have not tried just mixing it up with a spoon yet although it would be easier for traveling. I may try it next time.
  • The result tastes a way better if blended!

Fats also increase the absorption of caffeine. When you mix caffeine/l-theanine with fats properly (long enough, good blender), they work together very effectively (have stronger bonds between them).

Try this!! :)

↓↓↓

11141731_10153445559478258_8199480381614

• I realize this is from 2012 but new people might be reading this.

Blending is not just for asthetics and texture, it creates microgobules of fat in a liquid suspension (coffee/tea/hot water/etc) which makes the fats easier to digest and absorb.

"Men are more easily wooed by imagination then by science" - Will Durant

Instagram