Bp Coffee + Water = Yellow Pee + Headache..

Bp coffee is frigging amazing. Seriously changed my life. However I get dehydrated REALLY easy when in ketosis... I try to drink at least 16 oz of water in the morning, but unless i'm drinking water consistently and peeing once an hour I get a headache and my pee turns yellow... I've tried putting pink salt in my water in the morning and that helps *some*.... but still get pretty dehydrated... also i feel really full if i try to drink bunch of water at once and usually end up burping a lot lol.

Anyone got any thoughts?

Comments

• Add a pinch of sea salt to your water.

• Had some of the newer MCT oil yesterday - less than 1/2T - with Kerrygold unsalted butter and coffee.  I roast my own and have no problems drinking it black most of the time.  Had a tremendous headache about 10 hours later.  I am not at all prone to headaches.  I might have 1 headache a year. 

This is the second time it happened with the BP MCT oil.  I have no problems with extra virgin Nutiva coconut oil. 

I will have to give up on this.  It is positively debilitating.  I would really like to know if anyone has any idea why this happens.  I do feel better if I drink more water but something is really off here.  I am usually at the border of ketosis with a low carb diet.  I am bummed.  Thanks in advance for any ideas.

• Try non-BP MCT oil. See if that makes a difference.

• I have decided to stick with the coconut oil.  The headaches are pretty alarming.  I might try the non BP version later and see if it is possible to work up very, very slowly to the BP.  I wish I knew the underlying cause.

As an alternative to the BPC, I am putting butter and coconut oil into chicken broth with a pinch of sea salt.  I heat up the broth and add the fat (yum) then mix it up with an immersion blender then reheat it to make it toasty hot. 

Not bad and I can have that at night without the caffeine keeping me awake until 3am.