Looking For Advice

I'm looking fr advice as well.

I did not realize that IF was not healthy for women and even bad for the adrenals ... But it does make sense when thought about .

Does anyone have any suggestions ... Here's my diet in a day:

I am still in a detox program for AF and have some aches an pains still... I have actually emailed Rod and will be doing a complete circadian from Sabre:

I get up at 330 am 3 times/ wk for work. Have 2 glasses filtered water with ACV and sea salt.

Do dry brushing and coffee enema fr detox. Shower.

Breakfast : 3 eggs, 1/2 piece of brown rice bread with 3 tbsp kerrygold butter with sea salt and grass fed collagen

I bring dandelion root Tea with kerrygold butter ad 1 tbsp MCT oil and sip on that thru ought the day.

L: 4 oz grass fed proteins with 8 oz veggies, 2 tbsp ghee, sea salt. If we are busy I will have the smoothie dave recommends in his better baby book... Several weeks we were so busy I did not get much and was able to have a snack of turkey jerky or cheese or a handful of almonds

D: usually the same as L.

Once a week I'll have indian food with white rice or sweet potatoe fries ..

I'm having trouble loosing weight an have actually out on 5-7 lbs.. Have not weighed myslef bit feel it in my abd, hips, thigh area. I walk briskly about 30 to 60 minutes 3 x / wk. I am also trying out TTap.. and do Joey Atlas workout 1-2x / week...

I also do a near infrared sauna 2-4 x / week..

Any thoughts ??

Sent from my iPhone

Comments

• RodRod The Rodfather

hi =)

we need some data to even know where we are at. We can only test things based on assumption for now =) Loosing weight has everything to do with hormones and leptin etc. Let's see where your hormoens are first =) Also, weighing using a scale is not signifcant, use pictures and tape measure! =)

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected]