Mms/chlorine Dioxide For Detox

After hearing Kerri Rivera talk about this on the autism podcast I was intrigued. I've never heard of this treatment before.

What do people on here think of it? Is it beneficial for adults or even non autistic children with digestive issues? How safe is it?

I found her website, but haven't had time to do more research.

http://www.mmsautism.org/mms-master-mineral-solution

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. --Arthur Schopenhauer

Comments

• edited December 2013

I'm also curious about this; I work in water treatment and we use CLo2 in domestic water systems for controlling bacteria like Legionella. For reference, the concentrations used in domestic water systems are upto 0.5ppm. It is very good at dissolving biofilms. See here for some good info. http://www.klorox.com/upfiles/1241714221154.pdf

It does concern me that people are playing around with this stuff, as in gas form it is essentially mustard gas, which one needs to be careful with.

This recent podcast is the first i've heard of mms and using clo2 therapeutically, and I'm not sure what to think of it, on the face of it, it does seem plausible, in that it would get through our stomach acid (in fact it gets "activated" by an acid) and therefore would be effective in the digestive tract.

If this is the case then it sounds a little like antibiotics in that it presumably would oxidise indiscriminately, therefore killing off good and bad parts of your gut biome.

With that said, assuming this is that is happening, i suppose this could be useful if your guts are overrun with unfriendly things, and by breaking down tough biofilms and killing off or releasing some of these along with good ones, one might posit that this could be good for aiding detox of ones guts, then one can reinstate some good strains to restore balance.

So my thinking is that it could help by culling bacteria to help keep things from getting out of hand or be more manageable for your system.

These are just my thoughts as I don't really have enough knowledge to comment too thoroughly, but my gut feeling is that it could be useful in certain circumstances, like if one gets food poisoning or maybe useful against SIBO for example. But i'd be very cautious if thinking about experimenting with CLo2.

• After hearing Kerri Rivera talk about this on the autism podcast I was intrigued. I've never heard of this treatment before.

What do people on here think of it? Is it beneficial for adults or even non autistic children with digestive issues? How safe is it?

=============

Scroll through the recent threads or do a search for this topic. Aaron has some warnings about the protocol and says it's downright dangerous.

Massachusetts Bulletproof Resources! (Local BP resources for food/vitamins, meditation, bio-hacking/tech-centers, etc.)

If you know of a local resource that I haven't listed, or have a warning for known local health scams or bad "BP" businesses, please PM me.

If it's a good resource, I'll add it to the master-list (I was inspired by suntoucher & Ron Swanson.)

• Posted this thread first and I'm happy the post in general discussion got more traffic. I posted my 2 cents over there!

=============

Scroll through the recent threads or do a search for this topic. Aaron has some warnings about the protocol and says it's downright dangerous.

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. --Arthur Schopenhauer

• MaverickAzzMaverickAzz Powerful

Ah that's probably because the first one I saw was in the general discussion. My bad!

No sorcery, just science. 

• Anyone here who tried this successfully?

• After hearing Kerri Rivera talk about this on the autism podcast I was intrigued. I've never heard of this treatment before.

I was also very curious. I'm on the spectrum as well, though I would say I'm more of an asperger.

I decided to put it aside until I knew more about it due to it's potential risks.

• Bump. Anyone? I am lately looking into this and find it very interesting.