Self-Medicating With Modafinil

I take 200-300 daily with a week long tolerance break every month or so and it's really helping me put my life back together after suffering from some serious mental ailments that were ruining my life. 

I was wondering if anyone else used it for this purpose  :-P 

Comments

• I haven't used it for this purpose.

My protocol:

50 mg - To avoid falling asleep in long classes - 1-3 times per week

100 mg + possible 100 mg redose - For maximal exam performance and studying - 2-4 times per month

I try to limit my use as much as possible to avoid dependence.

• second cycle after using MODVIGIL purchased from modup.net. I take 200 mg when i wake up. Curious...how does this drug help you "put your life back together" and why can you not without it? what mental ailments are we talking about. 

• hybridhybrid Cateye vs Isolation

second cycle after using MODVIGIL purchased from modup.net. I take 200 mg when i wake up. Curious...how does this drug help you "put your life back together" and why can you not without it? what mental ailments are we talking about. 

• Self medicating in general is not considered a good thing.

• Self medicating in general is not considered a good thing.

While I agree with you, my quality of life has increased so much from it, this is the first christmas I am not miserable as hell avoiding my family etc.

• PARKERPARKER
    edited December 2013

Maybe you just need some Sepia.  Are you worse in the winter?  Often there are undiagnosed biological reasons for the way you are feeling mentally.  I went through years of depression only to find out the depression was just a side effect of exhaustion caused by an undiagnosed low thyroid condition.  Don't let anyone write you off without exhausting all avenues of health first. 

• edited December 2013

Maybe you just need some Sepia.  Are you worse in the winter?  Often there are undiagnosed biological reasons for the way you are feeling mentally.  I went through years of depression only to find out the depression was just a side effect of exhaustion caused by an undiagnosed low thyroid condition.  Don't let anyone write you off without exhausting all avenues of health first. 

I'm skeptical of the whole thyroid thing causing such severe depression my whole adult life. Is there any quick way of checking without some complex tests done?

Modafinil gives me the energy and motivation to start putting my life back together, and if it wasn't for dave asprey I would have never found it.

The whole coffee/bp diet thing is just a bonus :)

•  

second cycle after using MODVIGIL purchased from modup.net. I take 200 mg when i wake up. Curious...how does this drug help you "put your life back together" and why can you not without it? what mental ailments are we talking about. 

It gives me a powerful energy and mood lift, almost like a weak/unabusable amphetamine.

The things I've accomplished in my daily life thanks to modafinil, you wouldn't believe :)

A very good anti-depressant

• I take 200-300 daily with a week long tolerance break every month or so and it's really helping me put my life back together after suffering from some serious mental ailments that were ruining my life. 

I was wondering if anyone else used it for this purpose  :-P 

Glad to hear it. I can see how it can be very helpful for motivation to get the ball rolling again. Just curious, which source did you use to buy yours from>?

MrHerget.com

Instagram: @MrHerget

Twitter: @MrHerget

Email: [email protected]

• Glad to hear it. I can see how it can be very helpful for motivation to get the ball rolling again. Just curious, which source did you use to buy yours from>?

meds for bitcoin

• Do you exercise at all. Exercise helps me a great deal to boost energy and mood/motivation. I do experience a mild euphoric feeling while using modafinil as well. Why have you not sought a prescription. Im curious how much do you pay for this  @ "meds for bitcoin"?

• Do you exercise at all. Exercise helps me a great deal to boost energy and mood/motivation. I do experience a mild euphoric feeling while using modafinil as well. Why have you not sought a prescription. Im curious how much do you pay for this  @ "meds for bitcoin"?

Like 40 bucks for 100 pills, dirt cheap :)

• I'm skeptical of the whole thyroid thing causing such severe depression my whole adult life. Is there any quick way of checking without some complex tests done?

Modafinil gives me the energy and motivation to start putting my life back together, and if it wasn't for dave asprey I would have never found it.

The whole coffee/bp diet thing is just a bonus :)

Dave should throw you a sponsorship for that statement. Good to hear that you are coming along. 

Disease can be an insidious little f*cker to root out and get fixed. I ran around with an MS diagnosis for 7 months before being correctly diagnosed with a pituitary problem and auto-immunity due to celiacs disease - What a ride huh? I do not even blame my doctors, they were mega awesome, the case was just something out of the ordinary, and boy did they get their run for the money. 

How are you on the BP diet? Eating a lot of green, or are you just picking and choosing? :D 

Good luck!

• Do you exercise at all. Exercise helps me a great deal to boost energy and mood/motivation. I do experience a mild euphoric feeling while using modafinil as well. Why have you not sought a prescription. Im curious how much do you pay for this @ "meds for bitcoin"?

Like 40 bucks for 100 pills, dirt cheap :)

Where do you get 100 pills for $40 bucks ?