Bulletproof Coffee Shout Out!

This is my first post on the forum. I have been drinking bulletproof coffee for about 6 months now. First off, I just wanted to say that I have received a lot of good information and advice by looking through the forums, so thanks to all of you.

Now, I just wanted to share an experience I had at Whole Foods. As I was checking out, the bagger who was working noticed that I was purchasing some good old grass fed butter. He told me that he heard that some people put it in their coffee. The checker had a confused/disgusted look on her face. A big smile came across my face as I told him that was exactly what I was going to do with it. I proceeded to tell him about Bulletproof Coffee and how awesome it is! He was intrigued to say the least. It sill cracks me up when people think that butter should NEVER be consumed (as the checker was quick to point out). 

Again, thanks for everyone's input and I look forward to posting with you.

-ajlarchitect 

Comments

• We should all have died of a heart attack by now, what with all the butter we eat.
  • I know, right! LOL I posted this on another thread, but I was/am Paleo before I was BP. Paleo is split on butter and dairy for that matter (viewed as a grey zone). I always liked butter and never had a problem with consuming it. But, I must admit, the BP way of life shined the light on grass fed butter for sure and its many, many benefits. I recommend grass fed butter to all my family and friends and enjoy the occasional debate on it when someone doubts that is is beneficial.

We should all have died of a heart attack by now, what with all the butter we eat.