Extra Skin!

The food plan has made a huge difference. Now I have another problem. I am 58 I have been over weight for about, oh 54 years! I am no longer at an age where extra skin from being fat just tightens back up. I am beginning to think I will have to roll it up and stuff it in my pants! (OK, it's not quite THAT bad) I can't afford to have the extra surgically removed. Are there other options?

I would appreciate any infpo anyone has about this.

Thanks

Comments

• At least you have some humor about it.  That being said, you should be proud of your accomplishment.  Aside from having surgery I'm not aware of anything else that will fix this. 

• StevoStevo Upgrade in Progress

Dave has mentioned that the vibe plate would help with this. Some other things are vitamin C, collagen and lots of water - just healthy skin stuff in general.

Or, you could bulk up and fill the skin with huge muscles :-D

• I've heard of people getting their insurance to pay for skin removal due to fungal infections and other skin complications from having extra skin. Worth looking into if it bothers you.

• Hmmm, fungal infections. First it creeps me out, and then I think, hey worth a try, right? Thanks for the info.