Supps For Grey Hair?

2»

Comments

• I have heard that the shilajit benefits hair color. It is an adaptogen that provides energy and increases the output of other supplements. Look it up on examine.com or superman herbs.com.
  • SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭

Am I the only one who thinks grey/greying hair looks good, especially on a guy? Like, I have a few greys here and there, but when the color fully starts to go, I don't intend to do anything about it. I don't feel that grey hair necessarily detracts from someone's attractiveness, and can even make people look distinguished, in a way.

*shrug* Just rock the grey with pride or shave your head. I don't personally see what the fuss is. Could be that I'm in the minority, though.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• Grow and juice wheatgrass

• Where you able to find out which of the supplement really did the work for you ?

@PARKER said:
    I was quite grey a few years ago and recovered most of my natural color through thyroid supplementation and proper diet.  I'm also using digestive enzymes quite extensively.  Aside from that, I'm supplementing with various herbs (mostly bitters), B12, D3, Mag/Potassium, Vitamin C, zeolite, turmeric and glutathione force.  One serving of Gelatin and Whey daily as well.

2»