New Supplement Cytozyme Pt/hpt

Has anyone ever heard of Biotics Cytozyme PT/HPT? It's a supplement containing lamb pituitary and hypothalamus tissue. Since it contains this from Lamb -this directly affects and helps the performance of our own pituitary and hypothalamus -key players in the negative feedback loop which affect sour mood/irritability/PMS/fatigue/digestion/depression/hormonal imbalance.

This supplement is particularly useful in women who take birth control as it helps to combat the negative effects of birth control-i.e. hormonal imbalance, nutrient deficiencies, mood, etc...

Now I just learned about BC affecting the body by robbing it of Folic Acid and the B vitamins...

Was wondering if anyone has ever heard of this and if it could be considered BP?

Here's a link to the product: http://www.pureformulas.com/cytozymepthpt-180-tablets-by-biotics-research.html#sthash.BWZ2VJG8.dpbs

I follow the BP diet and supplementation as Dave recommends

1-2 coffee's with am supplements: vitamin d, vitamin k, vitamin c, cod oil, L-carnitine, Vitamin B12

!st meal at 2 or 3 pm

2nd meal at 7 or 8pm and PM supplements: iodine, copper, selenium, calcium, zinc, magnesium

MCT oil and honey

sleep

Any thoughts and recommendations are welcome!