Website Help

I have an idea for a website, but its way beyond what I could do. I think I would need a programmer and much more resources then I can provide.

Basically the idea behind it is, for people to list said item, have people bid on item for the rights to sell it.

It would bring a seller and a person who can sell it together.

I can give you more detailed description if you would be able to give me some information on it.

Thanks

Comments

• Have you tested the idea? I guess you would need a website to test it before spending all kinds of money on a usable website. 

My suggestion is to find a WYSIWYG and make one yourself. I like unbounce.com  Just make a landing page to see people have interests in it first before making one that's usable. You can have someone from odesk help you with this.  Then drive traffic to it and see if it's going to be profitable. 

• I don't know how far you are with your idea, but if you looking for a programmer on affordable rate, the best place to start is freelancer sites, where you can have more in depth discussion with programmers.

Another good thought find a script that get as close as possible to your idea, so you programmer don't have to start from scratch instead, modify an existing script to work for your purpose.

• Bulletproof ModBulletproof Mod Welcome to the Forums mod

Welcome to the Bulletproof Forum, Onegoodman25.  I urge you to check out the rest of the Bulletproof Executive website, and hope you will give the podcasts a listen.  If you need any assistance from the moderators, let us know.

Regards,

BP Moderator

• We code a large number of custom e-commerce or other types of exchange/sales websites on a regular basis. Feel free to reach out if you need help programming your website.

ModaMinds - Worldwide delivery of modafinil
    7% off with BULLETPROOF7 or 30% off with Bitcoin orders
  • Evan BrandEvan Brand Writer and Explorer

Hey HMR, I can't help specifically with that particular type of site, but I've started from the ground up with my website that has thousands and thousands of visits.. and the website functions!! Which is the most important part.

I provide some tips and resources for everyone that emails me (usually weekly) about how to start a paleo/BP blog etc. Here you go.

Evan Brand, NTP, CPT

Functional Medicine Practitioner and Podcast Host at NotJustPaleo.com

Author of REM Rehab and Stress Solutions

• edited May 2014

Hey HMR, I can't help specifically with that particular type of site, but I've started from the ground up with my website that has thousands and thousands of visits.. and the website functions!! Which is the most important part.

I provide some tips and resources for everyone that emails me (usually weekly) about how to start a paleo/BP blog etc. Here you go.

Hey Evan - do you have any tips for starting up with podcasting? 

I really appreciate your taking the time to write up your blogging tips...

• Evan BrandEvan Brand Writer and Explorer

Yeah I should probably do a write up on podcasting too as far as equipment, setup recording etc.

Maybe I'll do that near the end of this week and post it up!!

But, in short.. Stay consistent. Knock on wood, I've put up an episode every single wednesday for the last 2 years and still feel like I'm "digging in the trenches"!

It's a blast though and can be really helpful for people. Just don't expect to become a millionaire from it!

Evan Brand, NTP, CPT

Functional Medicine Practitioner and Podcast Host at NotJustPaleo.com

Author of REM Rehab and Stress Solutions