Need Help With Sleep?

I am just starting out. I have diabetes, weigh 300 lbs, and a host of other health problems. However, I have done bulletproof diet about 80% of the time and have lost 40 lbs in 7 months. I am now at the point that I want to do the IF and started last week with BPC then eating about 1pm or so (still 18 hours pass from the last time I ate-grin). I take night time insulin which is required (I don't have a choice) my sugars are still extremely fluctuating from 140-180 but I know over time I keep losing weight it will be get lower and more stable (less fluctuating). I am Deaf so English is not best language for me I like to use sign language image/icon_e_smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':-)' />. Anyway, I wanted to know how long is it safe for me to do the IF protocol? and sometimes I have horrible sleep problems (can't sleep till 2:00AM!) anything I can take to help me with sleep?? I am trying the potassium and mag 200mg and 500mg at bedtime, and also take the curamin PM help with pain, and use an Earthing mat. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.