Is It Bulletproof? Discussing Foods Not Mentioned In The Bulletproof Diet

I thought it would be nice to have a single topic in which we discuss whether some foods are bulletproof or not that are not (yet) in the bulletproof diet. Let me kick off:

Bulletproof or not?

- Herring

- Codfish

- Pollack

- Endive

We eat a lot of herring in my country and according to what I know it seems to be a (bulletproof) super food. Any thoughts?
Tagged:

Comments

• 'Olav' wrote:

I thought it would be nice to have a single topic in which we discuss whether some foods are bulletproof or not that are not (yet) in the bulletproof diet. Let me kick off:

Bulletproof or not?

- Herring

- Codfish

- Pollack

- Endive

We eat a lot of herring in my country and according to what I know it seems to be a (bulletproof) super food. Any thoughts?

I would imagine all 3 fish certainly are as they're caught at sea, not farmed, especially Herring which I think is fairly high in omega 3's. I try and eat a lot of Mackerel which is similar.

I can't see Endives being a problem either as long as it's not been sprayed in pesticides, etc.
  • The mercury content in codfish and mackerel might be a problem.
  • 'Olav' wrote:

The mercury content in codfish and mackerel might be a problem.

I didn't think they were as bad as Tuna.
  • Coconut Liquid Aminos: http://www.coconutsecret.com/aminos2.html

Bulletproof yes or no?

It is fermented. But from coconut. Bad or good? What is the exact reason that apple cider vinegar (ACV) is considered OK?
  • Smoked Fish anyone? Smoked haddock, trout and salmon are easily available to me and I'm wondering where'd they'd be on the scale.. and pig's blood, not the dried stuff but fresh.
  • Smoked is not a problem. I wouldn't eat any pork though, neither the blood.
  • SystemSystem mod
    edited December 2015

ACV if you have acid reflux/heartburn issues, drink two tbsps/day for a couple weeks/month and you will be completely healed. I used to get horrible heart burn every time I ate, now I never get it, I can eat anything. has to be organic unpasturized with the mother still in it.

hello , what is ACV, please?

• Apple cider vinegar.

Make, [then,] thyself to grow to the same stature as the Greatness which transcends all measure; leap forth from every body; transcend all Time; become Eternity; and [thus] shalt thou know God. Conceiving nothing is impossible unto thyself, think thyself deathless and able to know all,—all arts, all sciences, the way of every life.  – Corpus Hermeticum XI “The Mind of Hermes”

• ACV  if you have acid reflux/heartburn issues, drink two tbsps/day for a couple weeks/month and you will be completely healed. I used to get horrible heart burn every time I ate, now I never get it, I can eat anything. has to be organic unpasturized with the mother still in it.

please when do i have to drink it?