Bp Diet Carb Day(S)?

I am nearing the end of week one doing the basic BP diet. I am feeling great and finding the diet fairly easy to stick to, but I had a couple of questions. I tried looking through the documents on the site, but could not find any specific answers to this question.  

1) Am I supposed to do some sort of carb day that is not like the diet the rest of the time? A "cheat day" for lack of a better term. 

2) If so, how often and for how long?

3) What types of carbs and how much of them should I be eating?

4) Will I get the same "drag ass" feeling that i got during my first couple of days on the diet coming off a carb day?

Thanks in advance for any for any help. 

Tagged:

Comments

• Depends on if you've been in ketosis or not.

Pretty sure I am. Earlier in the week I was super tired, and had a headache, but now I have a ton of energy and feel great. Have not done the Keto test strips. For the sake of argument, lets assume that I am. 

• Every 3-7 days, 1-2g/lb body weight, choose green zone starches, maybe maybe not.

Thanks. I thought I remembered Dave talking about every 14 days on someones podcast, but could not find anything to back this up. 

• As was said above, stick to the green zone when having those carbs. Dave has recommended not doing a 4 Hour Body-type cheat day because you can feel the negative effects from that for a few days afterwards.