Vitamin C And E Supplements Hamper Endurance Training?

I have been struggling with my muscular endurance during Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu training and I've been trying to identify the cause for a while now.   I eat Bulletproof, I drink Bulletproof coffee, drink lots of water, get 8 hours of sleep at night, have eliminated thyroid/testosterone issues through blood testing and I still have endurance problems.  I do take 1000mg, time-released, Solaray Vitamin C capsules morning and night, but I hesitate to cut it out of my supplement stack.   

Any thoughts on the following recent study? 

"Vitamin C and E supplements may blunt the improvement of muscular endurance – by disrupting cellular adaptions in exercised muscles – suggests a new study published today [3 February] in The Journal of Physiology."

http://www.physoc.org/press-release/2014/vitamin-c-and-e-supplements-hamper-endurance-training

Comments

• romansbromansb BulletResistant

There has been a lot of studies claiming that, especially vitamin C, can blunt muscular adaptation. If you're going to cut them I'd suggest doing more of a don't take it after an intense work out, rather than cutting completely.

Where I post my research:
    buildingabetterhuman.com

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" -Leonardo Da Vinci