Ask Dave Anything! Questions To Be Answered On Future Podcasts

Comments

• Do you do earthing and what do you think of it?

• Could you or one of your tech buddies make an Iridology App?

I think it'd be very helpful, and by having it as an app quantifiable data can be unearthed. 

It could probably use the built in camera on the device without any special attachments needed and a feel good scale of 1 to 10 can also be apart of the program so a correlation of eye patterns and general level of wellness can be determined and all data can be compiled  to find any similarities between different sets of eyes and the science of Iridology can be proven with measurable data.

I think there's something to it based on observations of my own eyes and how they change brightness and clarity over time depending upon and reflecting what the current state of health is.

• Lets say one feels really spot on, could apart of it be attributed to healthy skin flora; so based on this could putting clothes worn on days that feel good in a designated drawer for later use when mood isn't at its optimal level so the healthy skin flora can be reintroduced back onto the skin after showering either by wearing the clothing again or having it in the same bed when sleeping?

• I'm thinking of writing a book.

Could you talk about how you went about the process of writing your book? 

I'm not sure if I should self publish on Amazon or find a book publisher and wanted to know your advice on the matter.

• 1) calories don't really matter if you eat bp diet and lifestyle etc , BUT If one, for example, does the Bp lifestyle fully, but despite that ends up consuming only 1400 cals a day, is that an issue then? Is there like, a 'don't go less than this amount' or a 'cals per kg' or something? Very relevant and confusing I feel in today's 'low calorie' world.

2) specifics for bp women: how low carb/how many refeeds; is BPIF safe/necessary/optional?

Thanks. Can't wait to hear some of these great questions on this thread answered!
  • Dave. In your never ending journey to optimizing your health (as well as your life, keep kicking ass!) have you ever had to balance a gut dysbiosis? How does one go about restoring gut health? Big question I know. Besides the diet guidelines, can you elaborate on the anti-parasite/fungal/microbial formulations as well as how to deal with bio-films. How do we restore the beneficial probiotics after reducing the malicious micro-organisms? Resistant starch is interesting. I know you have had unfavorable results with it, but for the general population would you say it is worth it?

• lav2klav2k Comic Creator
    What are your thoughts on sun-gazing Dave?
  • Dear Dave,

After seeing your youtube video on orgasm vs performance and listening to your podcast, I still have several questions about your experiment. For instance, would you recommend this to young men? Did you feel best when you were both not ejaculating and having sex or when you were not ejaculating but still having sex? And have you come across more scientific research about what happened to your pheromones during this experiment? Lastly could you clarify what you mean by having "one orgasm a month, but one that lasts 30 minutes" (are you using orgasm to refer to climax, meaning a 30 minutes climax)?

I would just love for you to go more in depth about what you experienced and how you felt as I am currently thinking about trying this myself.

Thank you,

Antoine from France.
  • Dave,

I am a BP ambassador... Drinking BPC is the way I start every one of the excellent days of my "dialed in" life... and I have been introducing folks to your Bulletproof Coffee for a while now... Can you get your logo on a few more items? I'd like to put something into the hands of these fine folks to keep you and "Bulletproof" fresh in their minds!

I'll just have to hand out copies of your Bulletproof Diet Book until something portable, durable and totally kick-ass comes along...

Pre-ordering mine right now.

Thanks for making a positive impact in so many lives,

Herb

• Hello Dave

Help please! :). I have been diagnosed with Ménière's Disease, adrenal Fatigue, hypothyroid with TSH at 69. Am taking 200 mcg of Synthroid, 8 mg of BETAHISTINE 3x a day for dizziness, ashwaganda, relora, magnesium, vit D, glutathione recycler, selenium.

Despite all of the above I get really dizzy if I do not eat every two hours. I have gained so much weight, feel so miserable, not to mention looking like a whale.

I am grain free, eat organic as much as possible. Is there something else I should be doing?

I am not able to be very active as when my heart rate goes up -dizziness kicks in!!! Please please help.

Thank you so very much

Charmaine Patterson
  • Best way to quit adderall

• My question...why am I getting a 5 second delay on entering this room now?  A virus on my end?  Does anyone else have a "Cloud" filter running before entering this message board now?

Seeing through the chaotic.

• My question...why am I getting a 5 second delay on entering this room now?  A virus on my end?  Does anyone else have a "Cloud" filter running before entering this message board now?

I am experiencing the same thing on multiple computers. I don't think it's a virus you caught.

• NY2455NY2455
    edited August 2014

In a youtube video you talked about turning down your stress response and your ability to tackle stage fright.I am a performer and trying to be a better one and the nerves prior to shows is holding me back. I am interested in learning more how to hack into this and conquer this fear

Thank You

• In a youtube video you talked about turning down your stress response and your ability to tackle stage fright.I am a performer and trying to be a better one and the nerves prior to shows is holding me back. I am interesting in learning more how to hack into this and conquer this fear

Thank You

I personally attend Toastmasters for this. Its an international organization dedicated to public speaking and I am sure you can find a meeting location near you by going to their website. In addition GABA can help ease stage fright.

• Greg CarletGreg Carlet ✭✭
    edited August 2014

Thoughts on "keto rash" and it's causes/processes (it's not everyone, so why some? genetic?), and is the only cure carb consumption? it would seem as though waiting it out as if it were a detoxing mechanism is risky, as it can cause scarring.

Answered at 41:55 of the recent podcast. :smile:

https://www.bulletproofexec.com/bulletproof-radio-qa-148-podcast/
  • mycotoxins and their effects on the human body, such as encouraging tumor growth, cancer and other "incurable" exotic diseases

• I am currently down to 20 mg of adderall a day. I am looking to quit completely and I believe the bulletproof method is the way. Just wondering if you had any bulletproof methods to make this an easier transition.

Thank You

• Dave-I've been on a weight loss stall for a while right now.  I have tried Bulletproof fasting yet find it hard to do as it makes it very difficult for me to concentrate during the day until I eat.   My question is-could I be better off doing a fat fast rather than intermittent fasting to break this stall or do I really need to do the intermittent fasting a few days a week?   

Thanks for your help,

Ace

• Can you interview an expert on Low-dose Naltrexone?  I know that podcast #70 with Dr. Terry Wahls touched on the topic but more information would be great. 

My main interest is in treating auto-immune issues.  There is a very interesting theory that auto-immune dysfunction is not from an overactive immune system attacking your own body but rather from a low-functioning immune response.  The theory is that a low-functioning immune system loses the ability to distinguish between your own body and foreign invaders.

• My plastic bags, everything food connected, goes to WF and then when I included coffee plastic bags someone said "we can't take that". I will comfirm with the "we" after getting more information about that type of plastic. Once heard a mention in forum or podcast, I think they are a go and I recycled. Tnx. And mentioning: AVEDA has program will use/recycle bottle caps.

• Dave,

I think it would be great to have a podcast on bulletproof dental practices.  Considering that dental health can impact so many other areas of our health, I think it's an area worthy of discussion.

An obvious topic would be the safe removal of amalgams.  It would also be good to cover the best practices for root canals, wisdom teeth removal, daily hygiene products, use of Chlorhexidine Gluconate, etc.

Thanks for everything you're doing!

• i want dave to make a post ejaculation recovery formula. The chinese know what i am talking about. Liver and Knee chi are affected, as well as lower back. Vital energy is depleted. There are hormonal and physical / energetic factors in play. Obviously high quality protein and fat are important, but I believe there are other factors! Maybe Dave knows!

thanks!

• So Dave,  You clearly hack the Human Body .  Now what about pets.  In particular, Dogs . 

Can we upgrade our dogs ?    i've heard Raw balanced diet is the number 1 most health effective way to feed dogs and cats .  What about supplements ? 

My dogs currently take canned wild salmon with standard process mixed in.   Standard process has many different condensed formulas .

Does MCT oil, Eggs, Grass fed meats, and various lighting have positive effects on DOgs as well ?

thanks

• It's been said at least once that any stomach issues will show on the skin.  How can this be true when a high amount of teenagers have bad skin and it clears up when they get older with likely no difference in diet whatsoever?

• podcast on animals is a waste of time, sorry for venting. I feel we should focus on humans, as they are more important. If an animal dies, we can buy a new one. If a human dies, well you know what happens next.

These are my doubts about things:

Alopecia, prostate enlargement, sagging of breasts, wrinkles, If we could do a podcast focusing on these issues which are so pressing. I just mentioned something that may be affecting 90% of the elder population. I feel this will get a large audience interested.

• podcast on animals is a waste of time, sorry for venting. I feel we should focus on humans, as they are more important. If an animal dies, we can buy a new one. If a human dies, well you know what happens next.

These are my doubts about things:

Alopecia, prostate enlargement, sagging of breasts, wrinkles, If we could do a podcast focusing on these issues which are so pressing. I just mentioned something that may be affecting 90% of the elder population. I feel this will get a large audience interested.

You know what happens next after a human dies, and you haven't told anyone?

Sounds like you've never had a special pet that was suffering. 

Pet ownership is consistent with resisting mental illness, depression, and loneliness, and elderly people who own pets are less likely to require doctor's visits, especially in times of stress. Elderly dog owners have less dependence and impact on social services and better sense of community. Dog ownership is also associated with well-being, especially among women, and also on increased physical activity as compared to non-dog-owners, both in summer and winter. Not to mention dogs can sniff bombs, some cancers, and detect seizures in humans up to an hour before conventional medicine. 

Everything you mentioned is just cosmetic, except perhaps enlarged prostates.

• SystemSystem mod
    edited September 2014

podcast on animals is a waste of time, sorry for venting. I feel we should focus on humans, as they are more important. If an animal dies, we can buy a new one. If a human dies, well you know what happens next.

Kill yourself. I'm not one to mince words.

• Hey Dave. Not a product hater at all...love your upgraded self stuff.

But what's the point of having a subscription feature if we don't get any money off?

The smart drugs I take help me remember when I'm running low & need more product. But getting some percentage off would be awesome.

- return of the wu

• How can I find a doctor interested in high performance? When I ask my current doctor about supplements, talk about a diet protocol I'm interested in, etc. I get a less than interested response. Any thoughts on how to find one?