Ask Dave Anything! Questions To Be Answered On Future Podcasts

191011121315»

Comments

• Hi Dave,

I have an endless supply of Modalert 200mg.

I am using it to predict future about a few games and had some luck in earning a few bucks.

Got shocked and surprised at first when the results were all what I predicted. I also placed bet and almost turn my amount to 5 times.

I do not use it on weekends. Just weekdays are made for earning money.

Well, Can you suggest me any more opportunities of increasing my bank balance.

Thnx in advance.

• Hi, thank you for answering such a wide variety of questions.

Six years ago I had Visian ICL lenses put in my eyes to correct my vision. ICL stands for implantable collamer lense and they are like a permanent contact slipped into the eye that is surgically removable. I was not a candidate for lasik and this seemed like a good, although more expensive alternative at the time. These lenses come with UV protection although I always felt that was unnecessary especially since they are beneath the outer surface of the eye. I have heard you mention how important it is that the mitochondria in the eye are stimulated by sunlight and am wondering if you think this UV protection would affect my mitochondria in a negative way. This question may apply to many more people than the few that have had this procedure because I believe that standard contact lenses also have UV protection.

Thank you,
    Greg

• ellemellem
    edited May 22

BROKEN BONES?

Hello Dave. Last week, I got T-boned by a reckless driver, on the driver side.
    Outcome: (I got lucky in many ways, that's the way I choose to see it, but still...)

• 3 broken ribs
    • broken pelvis
    • punctured lung
    • lacerated liver.

****What hacks would you suggest that help with bone strengthening and overall healing? More collagen? More protein? More L-Glutamine?****

Thanks in advance,
    Ellem

• cc82cc82

hi Dave I was hoping you could do a podcast about genes, me myself I have the apoa2 gene and the genetic data suggests a low saturated fat diet for that . am I doomed to nit be able to do the bulletproof diet?

• I just bought a bottle of Brain Octane and I am just wondering if it is still beneficial to take (daily with my coffee) while not practicing a Keto diet or being in a state of ketosis? Will I gain fat if I eat a normal diet and still take brain octane oil?

• Hi DAve! Thanks for all you do. I have learned a ton from you. Right now I am trying to make sure I get enough iodine in my diet. I live in the US midwest and have heard that we need to supplement here, as there is not enough iodine in the soil. What do you think of kelp? Are the oceans too contaminated to eat seaweed these days? Can organic sources be trusted, such as Oregon's Wild Harvest, Mountain Rose Herbs, or Maine Coast? Thanks!

• Hi Dave, I have recently finished my Bsc in Software Development in Ireland and Have embarked on my career search. As I will have to do interviews and technical interviews, Have you any tips to help with verbal fluency, alertness without the jitters and such which will be required in the interview situation, I have recently begun supplementing with my own version of CILTEPT(Bought ingredients individually) which im hoping will help, I also follow the bulletproof diet and drink BPC regularly which may also help. I am in ireland so certain things arnt very easy to get a hold of like racetams unfortunately

• Hi Dave,
    my confussion is whether exogenous ketones actually put you in a state of ketosis. My thought is that one is not pulling from their fat stores but utilizing the circulating fat from exogenous ketones
    please help with some clarification
    thanks

• I am wondering/concerned about the affect a large amount of supplements per day has on the liver. I was really surprised to learn in the recent newsletter that Dave takes 150 supplements a day. Wow... and how does the body really process it all?

• Based on my Genetic Testing I have a gene that I should avoid saturated fat otherwise it would cause weight gain (PSARG). I did not give much stock to it but after 2 weeks and 3 pounds of eating high fat low carb I am starting to believe that maybe a lower fat, low car, high protein diet could be right for me. Any thoughts on the Bullet Proof Diet not being right for all? Any info on how to Bio Hack it?
    thanks

• Hey Dave, I'm opening up a gym and i was wondering your opinion for what to get to optimize it.

We don't have a big budget for equipment so we're starting off cheaply very nuts & bolts, however, we do have the money to create a healthy & inviting environment for our employees & clients.

I was thinking of getting an air purifier, a standing work station, emf filters, plants, and both red lights & regular lights to alternate with when necessary.

Is there anything else you would recommend to get?

• Why would my red blood cell count suddenly become abnormally high. It elevated about the time I started my BP diet. I Have lost 30 pounds and feel pretty good most of the time, except for arthritis pain. Could it be that I am doing something wrong in my diet routine to cause this RBC elevation?

• clonemancloneman
    edited August 24

What are some things we should measure or have checked, e.g. ask for special stuff in our yearly blood panel? For instance im curious about my level of inflammation, my liver function, and thyroid status. I'm following the BP diet somewhat loosely (I'm trying to gain muscle and ive not cut out pasta) and i'd like to monitor more quantitatively how i'm doing, beyond just how i feel.

• I am looking at doing the 2 week headstrong program. But I would like to see if it really has improved my mitochondria. Is there a test I can take that measures the health of my mitochondria? I would like to get some objective measures.

• Hi Dave - Thanks for all you're doing, it's improving our lives! I have a question on preventing disaster pants. I imagine you must have some tricks for counteracting the laxative effects of using all the good things you're bringing to us (brain octaine, high doses of vitamine c, coffee, xylitol, etc). Is it really just a question of building up tolerance or can you share some secrets to being able to better tolerate higher amounts of these things in order to reach optimal benefits?

• why does blue light filter work for sleep? How to get more rem and deep sleep to help hippocampus memory ? summary of sleep supplements and schedule ..

• Dave-

Do you or anyone have any solid knowledge on whether vast toxin release can have a negative effect on healing after surgery?

I have had knee surgery and have an expected rehab period of 7.5 months where minimal exercise is advised. I have 45lbs to lose and still want to reach this goal. Thinking of doing the rapid fat loss protocol but have this worry!

Thanks,
    Helen

• Dave-

Do you or anyone have any solid knowledge on whether vast toxin release can have a negative effect on healing after surgery?

I have had knee surgery and have an expected rehab period of 7.5 months where minimal exercise is advised. I have 45lbs to lose and still want to reach this goal. Thinking of doing the rapid fat loss protocol but have this worry!

Thanks,
    Helen

• Dave, read your book, will now read more sections of it the third time. I am fascinated with your work and want to thank you for making this beautiful information available for people of lesser means.
    I would like to discuss your possible findings for females who would like to improve certain aspects of their lives. I myself have followed many of your suggestions in your book and all of them have shown great results.

Do you have specific recommendations for people, especially females, that face hormone fluctuations when going through menopause? Also, I would be very interested what your suggestions would be for people who have celiac disease. While these conditions are often not addressed neurologically I strongly believe of the important mind body connections that we are all a part of.

I continue to follow your work and want to congratulate you on your magnificent findings for brain health. I seldom find books this interesting. Your book is one of two books, the other one is a book from an MD, who have changed my life.
    Awesome work, thanks.