Morning Risers

Apart from my BP coffee with MCT oil in the AM...... What are other good breakfast ideas?

Comments

• It's not breakfast, but I find that my morning tsp of Himalayan Sea Salt in 1 L of water to be quite excellent for awakening ;) Pre-breakfast breakfast.

• On days that I need a break from ketosis...

Dice up sweet potatoes and pan fry with coconut oil, some water, cinnamon and garlic (I know... not BP).

Then I make 3 over easy eggs and put that on top along with some guacamole.

...and of course some black coffee made with upgraded beans (delicious!).

• Star ChaserStar Chaser Powered by Shred

Dave has said he does a controlled cheat meal for days when he doesn't do BPC for breakfast, and I would suggest the same. He does rice waffles with jam or something like that. Throw caution to the wind and find the most BP gluten free bread and have some sunny side up or soft boiled eggs with it. Even eggs and Oatmeal, Eggs and Mary's Organic Crackers, chocolate protein powder and the most BP gluten free cereal, a chocolate protein shake with coconut milk a tbsp of cocoa nibs and some gelatinized maca powder, etc.

I am a Video Game composer under the pseudonym Star Chaser.

twitch.tv/starchaservgm (streaming most saturday and sunday nights EST)

Guitarist:

https://youtu.be/8L0SkovqEf4

Next cover is Die by the Sword by Dragonforce.

Music/Health/Biohacking Blog and Podcast currently under construction.

Thanks to the internet, health experts, and my unending curiosity, I have overcome: excessive sweating (adrenal fatigue), anxiety and panic attacks, extremely high estrogen levels (man boobs), chronic brain fog (yeast overgrowth), depression, and am currently battling SIBO (took it from being so bloated it felt like my stomach skin was going to rip, slept 2 hours per night for a week because of upset stomach and being chronically fatigued to very mild, manageable but still annoying symptoms) and currently battling sleep deprivation/insomnia probably due to the SIBO/Leaky Gut and resulting histamine intolerance.

• My mouth is waterting.

On days that I need a break from ketosis...

Dice up sweet potatoes and pan fry with coconut oil, some water, cinnamon and garlic (I know... not BP).

• Depending on how deep into ketosis you are.... would that actually take you out of ketosis?

Tasty, none the less ;)

On days that I need a break from ketosis...

• I use a ton of sweet potatoes, definitely takes me out of keto. I eat maybe 5 or 6 large sweet potatoes on carb refeed days.

• Steam some spinach or bok choy.  I suck at getting veggies in my day unless I plan to do it and it's a lot of work for me - knocking out some greens early in the AM helps out a lot.

• Coconut Oil, Eggs and Cinnamon! Yes! 

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭

Dave has said he does a controlled cheat meal for days when he doesn't do BPC for breakfast, and I would suggest the same. He does rice waffles with jam or something like that. Throw caution to the wind and find the most BP gluten free bread and have some sunny side up or soft boiled eggs with it. Even eggs and Oatmeal, Eggs and Mary's Organic Crackers, chocolate protein powder and the most BP gluten free cereal, a chocolate protein shake with coconut milk a tbsp of cocoa nibs and some gelatinized maca powder, etc.

LIES. FUCKIN' LIES.

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• StevoStevo Upgrade in Progress

Full English, BP style.

• LIES. FUCKIN' LIES.

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS.

lol :grin:

• How do you prepare your eggs? I might actually give this a go today!! :) Yum!

Coconut Oil, Eggs and Cinnamon! Yes! 

• Coffee and tea. That will last till noon and I feel very alert. 

Great source of information on how to lose weight simply and quickly and improve the overall health.

http://www.health4greatness.com

• I am fairly new to BulletProof but have been using MCT oil since the early 1990s.  This is one of my favorite carb breakfasts

Mexican Omlette

1. boil a 1/2 potatoe (I do this the day before and refrigerate it)
    2. put in a container 3 egg whites and 2 egg yolk and whites
    3. pour some MCT oil into a frying pan and rub the potatoes slices around to coat them
    4. place the fry pan over low heat to lightly fry the potatoes
    5.  turn each potatoe slice over and immedatley pour the eggs on top
    6. Drizzle  organic salsa to taste (I do about 3 tablespoons)
    7. Put a lid on the frying pan and cook until solid about 4-5 minutes

Ola!

I'll serve this with a ground bulletproof meat and BP coffee

• The most nutritionally effective way to cook eggs to kill the bacteria but not the nutritional value is as follows;

1. Heat a pot or pan to 180 - 185 F - use a thermometer to get the temperarture to stabilize in this range
    2. Add your eggs
    3. Cook for 25 minutes while keeping the temperature within range

That's it!  I cook a week's worth at a time and refrigerate them as they are easier to peel cold.  I also will put them in a blender to make a protein drink.

• Jason MillerJason Miller Mother nature isn't stupid mod
    It's not necessary, just wash the shell if you are worried about salmonella.

The most nutritionally effective way to cook eggs to kill the bacteria but not the nutritional value is as follows;

• Heat a pot or pan to 180 - 185 F - use a thermometer to get the temperarture to stabilize in this range
    • Add your eggs
    • Cook for 25 minutes while keeping the temperature within range

That's it! I cook a week's worth at a time and refrigerate them as they are easier to peel cold. I also will put them in a blender to make a protein drink.
    My Crossfit auto template programming here, body composition coaching through Eat to Perform here,
  • pmrtnzpmrtnz Peter Martinez
    edited March 2014

Agreed. In in 45,000 eggs has salmonella, and it can be removed from the equation with a quick rinse. I like to blend them in my BPC (but only after the butter has been thoroughly blended in so they don't cook). 

It's not necessary, just wash the shell if you are worried about salmonella.

• Source of this information about Dave's supposed controlled cheat meal? 

• Two hard boil eggs, I prefer brown. Cage Free.
  • Soft-boiled eggs and avocados anyone?

Pure Cacao: Chocolate, Health, & Your Sex Life - amzn.to/1frG1OY

• Star ChaserStar Chaser Powered by Shred

Source of this information about Dave's supposed controlled cheat meal? 

I can't recall the podcast number at the moment but I'll keep wracking my brain. I'm sure one of these kids hyped up on modafinil can help you out.

I am a Video Game composer under the pseudonym Star Chaser.

twitch.tv/starchaservgm (streaming most saturday and sunday nights EST)

Guitarist:

https://youtu.be/8L0SkovqEf4

Next cover is Die by the Sword by Dragonforce.

Music/Health/Biohacking Blog and Podcast currently under construction.

Thanks to the internet, health experts, and my unending curiosity, I have overcome: excessive sweating (adrenal fatigue), anxiety and panic attacks, extremely high estrogen levels (man boobs), chronic brain fog (yeast overgrowth), depression, and am currently battling SIBO (took it from being so bloated it felt like my stomach skin was going to rip, slept 2 hours per night for a week because of upset stomach and being chronically fatigued to very mild, manageable but still annoying symptoms) and currently battling sleep deprivation/insomnia probably due to the SIBO/Leaky Gut and resulting histamine intolerance.