Is There Anyone Answering Support Tickets?

I put in an order Feb. 12th, was shipped out on the 14th. Fedex had some issue with the paperwork for the shipping so I put in a support ticket, it has been a week now and no reply. Looks like Fedex held the package for 10days and is now sending it back to bp execs. So I ask again is there anyone even answering these support tickets??

~B

Comments

• I can not seem to get in contact with customer service either... I am not happy

• I am checking into this right now guys.

• I am checking into this right now guys.

Thank you so much! My order got screwed up... my ticket number is #22925

• Bulletproof ModeratorBulletproof Moderator Upgraded Mod Admin
    edited February 2014

Got you covered, Andrew.  Hang tight and we will get you taken care of.

• Got you covered, Andrew.  Hang tight and we will get you taken care of.

Alright hopefully we can work this out. 

• Hi guys, Justin here from Bulletproof.

@Andrew, I've found your requests you submitted yesterday and this morning. Our service rep is compiling your tracking information for you and was going to send it to you as soon as he gets the data.

@btuned, I've tried looking up you email address and username, and can't find a record of your message. Which email address did you use to write to [email protected]? I'm happy to assist you as soon as I find your request. I'm very concerned that your reply has taken more than a week for us. I'm definitely going to investigate this further.

• Justin I will PM you a copy of the email I got for when I filled out the support ticket.

~B

• Thanks to Justin everything has been sorted out and I have my coffee. Looking forward to my first BP cup of coffee tomorrow morning! :D

~B

• Justin rocks!