Low Energy & Brain Fog Help! (With Blood Test Results)
Hello Everyone! I am a long-time lurker but now I need your guidance and amazing body hacking minds.
Since relocating about a year ago into a new place and high stress job I have had increased brain fog and decreased energy. Even at my best my energy is nowhere near where it was before I moved. Please help me hack my body and fix it!
I first found Bulletproof before I moved (about 2 years ago) and have been doing Bulletproof coffee with intermittent fasting for about 18 months. Before the move this helped me feel great! I had tons of energy in the morning and enough to last me all day. AFTER the move, it all went downhill. I no longer felt the boost of energy from Bulletproof and go days where I have zero energy the whole day (even right after coffee)...
In the last few months I have started to get a handle on things and a tiny bit better but still struggle daily. I want to make sure I am on the right track. Here is what I am doing currently (or what I have changed):
- Went about 90% green side of Bulletproof (Jan 2014)
- Started eating breakfast a few weeks ago. Usually the Upgraded Kale shake or something similar.
- More HRV! Also generally trying to control my stress levels.
- Less coffee =(. I have 16oz in the morning, about 1/2 decaf.
- More food. I think I was under eating so I have been trying to eat more generally.
- Focus on getting enough sleep. I do a good job of reserving the time, but I still have not been sleeping great (even with the sleep mat).
- I take the basic list of supplements (C, Cod Liver Oil, K, Krill Oil, B Complex, D3, and Mag/Potassium at night)
What could be wrong with me? My blood tests (below) point to some possible hormone or thyroid issues (if there are other helpful blood tests, I can add them - I got the full WellnessFX profile).
I'd like to come up with a few experiments I can run to see how I can start feeling better. But I am not sure where to start. Happy to answer more questions to get some better guidance.
Thanks for you help!