How To Make Your Breast Grow Naturally

My girlfriend wants her breasts to grow but she hasn't looked into anything relating to the subject. After a quick google session I've determined that a lot of the stuff out there is probably BS. The only thing that seems consistent and promising is massaging of the breasts for enlargement. Has any one had any success with this? I've been reading about saw palmetto, fenugreek, and red clover helping with this but it seems like it isn't very effective.

Comments

• The best way to deal with this is to treat the superficiality directly.  Drink plenty of Bulletproof coffee, avoid toxins, read more books, and watch less reality television.

• SystemSystem mod
    edited March 2014

This.

Reading the Heartmath Solution is also important, particularly the section about avoiding self-judgment.

The best way to deal with this is to treat the superficiality directly.

• The best way to deal with this is to treat the superficiality directly.  Drink plenty of Bulletproof coffee, avoid toxins, read more books, and watch less reality television.

Best prescription ever. ^^

Just tell her that in a past life, she probably had national geographic boobs and that everything is relative.

Check out the http://onetaste.us folks, that would go a long way in breaking down insecurities and breaking down walls.

• InfinusssInfinusss Relax
    I find the past couple of responses interesting. Why is she being superficial for wanting larger breasts? Everyone in this forum is trying to change their bodies. Trying to hack bigger muscles (Body By Science, HIIT), clearer and smoother skin (BPC, collagen, other supplements, oils), regrow hair (various herbal mixtures, topical creams, diet), reduce wrinkles (diet, herbs, topical creams), look younger (Dave's anti-aging non-profit). Hell, we've had multiple threads on penis enlargement. Why does she get the criticism for wanting bigger breasts? If there's a hack, more power to her.

Massachusetts Bulletproof Resources! (Local BP resources for food/vitamins, meditation, bio-hacking/tech-centers, etc.)

If you know of a local resource that I haven't listed, or have a warning for known local health scams or bad "BP" businesses, please PM me.

If it's a good resource, I'll add it to the master-list (I was inspired by suntoucher & Ron Swanson.)

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭
    edited March 2014

Hehe. If she's still interested in larger breasts, knock her up. They'll get bigger real soon as milk production begins.

>Doing this to get bigger breasts is a stupid idea<

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• If you really want to empower her, get her to understand that she has more to offer the world than her chest.  Vanity is a product of shame.  Sure, she can try some novel anti-estrogen supplements like the original poster suggests, but they will not work.  Given the importance that Viacom has placed on a woman's cup size, if there were such a supplement out there, it would be flying off of the shelves.  What then?  Make her feel so bad about herself that she mutilates her body through surgery?

I maintain my original conclusion that the best way to deal with this is to raise her self esteem so that she can appreciate her many other great qualities.

more power to her.

• She's not obsessing over it or anything. Just something she was interested in. As I thought there is no way to do this. It's like increasing penis size, if there was a way, everyone would be doing it.

• Kevin, all the breast enlargement gimmicks are BS. Tell her that Victoria's Secret makes great push-up bras, and that she's perfect the way she is.

The only thing that really works comes with surgical risk and a big price tag. I'd rather save the money and go on vacation.

Mary

• Give her more appreciation :) APPRECIATE THE HECK OUT OF HER BREASTS :D

If you really want to empower her, get her to understand that she has more to offer the world than her chest.  Vanity is a product of shame.  Sure, she can try some novel anti-estrogen supplements like the original poster suggests, but they will not work.  Given the importance that Viacom has placed on a woman's cup size, if there were such a supplement out there, it would be flying off of the shelves.  What then?  Make her feel so bad about herself that she mutilates her body through surgery?

I maintain my original conclusion that the best way to deal with this is to raise her self esteem so that she can appreciate her many other great qualities.

==============

Dude, not fair. You're assuming that because she wishes that a part of her body looked different, that she has low self esteem. How do you know that she doesn't understand that she more to offer the world? And, why use a slippery slope argument to start mentioning body mutilation/surgery?

It's not necessarily vain or shallow to have in interest in changing your body. It's an evolutionary trait to care about appearance. I would say that if she were depressed about her breast size, or if she felt that she had no worth or less worth because of her breast size, then yes, no good.

And, Kevin jumped right in by saying that she's not obsessing over it. She's just curious if there is a natural way to increase breast size. He also made a good point by stating that if there was a natural way to increase penis size, every guy would be doing that, too.

I don't think that it was fair of you to assume that she has a problem with self-worth or what her value as a person is just because she stated that if there was a natural way to enhance her body, that she would be interested.

After all, look at how many of us go back and forth on this forum about what supplements to eat and what exercises we can do to make out muscles bigger. Would you tell Jason Miller or Kato that after a certain circumference on their biceps, that they're just being vain?

Massachusetts Bulletproof Resources! (Local BP resources for food/vitamins, meditation, bio-hacking/tech-centers, etc.)

If you know of a local resource that I haven't listed, or have a warning for known local health scams or bad "BP" businesses, please PM me.

If it's a good resource, I'll add it to the master-list (I was inspired by suntoucher & Ron Swanson.)

• hybridhybrid Cateye vs Isolation

Stop with the psychology, yay or nay, is it possible to influence boobage. We are scientists here, don't make him feel bad about wanting to make his SO's hooters an enhancement through the natural route.

I approve of this thread, although with diet my main concern for women is not loosing breast tissue, I did a thread back in the day but I was not taken seriously. These concerns are legit and are not to be frivously cased into the "how superficial" department.

hooters.jpg

ps. just messin, but I subconsciously hoped that there where legit answers to these Q's

• ACH85ACH85 ✭✭

Overall I agree with Hybrid and Infinusss, we're all modifying our bodies or brain chemistry, some for health, some for enhancement. Don't tell me modafinil is always about getting back to a healthy baseline after brain fog. But we all should occasionally do a gut-check as to whether we're focussing on these things in a healthy way. 

That said, maybe there's a nice middle ground here, healthy stuff we can all agree on that comes with a nice aesthetic bonus?

Tim Ferriss has a whole chapter on "building the perfect posterior" in the Four Hour Body. It's about strengthening the glutes to lift the butt cheeks. That's generally healthy, because glutes and the posterior chain in general help carry us with good posture and are important to a lot of explosive athletic motion. He also talks about stretching the hip flexors, thereby reducing the slight belly bulge that some thin men and women exhibit due to bad posture. Good posture and strong glutes are unequivocally healthy. And they look great. 

So maybe look at some light pec exercises, and make sure your girlfriend has good upper body posture and doesn't roll her shoulders forward, like so many people who sit at a desk all day. 

• Jason HooperJason Hooper ✭✭✭
    edited March 2014

I apologize, gentleman.  Perhaps I am a bit touchy about this issue because I have known too many women with body image issues.  It makes it tough for me to look at this objectively.  Here is another thing to think about: physical fitness grants strength and endurance.  Nootropics provide a mental performance gain.  What exactly do larger breasts get you? (I am sure we will get a lot of sarcastic comments here, but you get my point.)

lolz

What exactly do larger breasts get you?

• Besides more fun and comfier pillows... :p

Too large = back pain.

lolz

I apologize, gentleman.  Perhaps I am a bit touchy about this issue because I have known too many women with body image issues.  It makes it tough for me to look at this objectively.  Here is another thing to think about: physical fitness grants strength and endurance.  Nootropics provide a mental performance gain.  What exactly do larger breasts get you? (I am sure we will get a lot of sarcastic comments here, but you get my point.)

================

Lifting weights isn't just about strength and endurance. Not by a long shot. Many people exercise because they want to look good in a bathing suit. Exercising is just as much about looking good as it is feeling good. Take 3 girls. A Crossfitter, a girl who is skinny fat from starving herself and a chubby girl who eats snickers bars all day, and put them all next to each other. Guess who I'm going to be staring at? Same goes for girls with guy's hairlines and guts and penis size.

As for "just for looks" body parts, well, looks matter to most people because we are programmed to be attracted to certain physical features. Take my hairline. My head of hair serves no real necessity, but I would kill for my old, super-full, almost fake-looking head of hair. I'm 30 and I'm praying to gods that I don't even believe in that my bald spot and receding hair line stop where they are. Why? Because I love how my old head of hair looks and FEELS. Call me shallow, but I care.

Maybe Kevin's girl thinks she would love how bigger breasts feel to the touch. Maybe she would like how bigger breasts fill out cloths better and make bikinis look better. That's all valid. Evolutionarily, sizable breasts are more attractive than a flat chest. They're sexy and breasts also represent being able to feed your children. Yes, smaller breasts can do the job just fine, but I'm sure on some level that bigger breasts hit guys on a subconscious level in that way, too. It doesn't mean that flat-chested girls or bald guys shouldn't be loved or shouldn't get mates or are worth any less to society. I'm most likely going to end up bald, myself, and I hate it. I'm just saying that looks do play into life. They always have and probably always will.

And let's just be honest, dude. Tits rule and everybody knows it.

We all know wut Jason is talking about tho. Obsession is a fine line. Boobs rule but adding a few grams per puppy is no deal breaker, lest be real.

For all female readers we all know about body and obsession. Last generation was about enhancement and cosmetics, but the new generation is about being extra healthy and letting real beauty shine out. Diet, exercise, meditation are sexy... being playfullness, nutrishious + relationships, generosity, appreciative of others, passion... berry Oran_Berry.png berry sexy!! IMHHO

edited March 2014

With that being said, lets all go back to a civil discussion about how to loose weight without loosing mamarian breast tissue, I do think there is something to be said in this field tho.

I am well sure that fat defficient diets, or diets that want to loose in calorie defficiency, and others have a negative influence on the said organs.

Maximizing attributes goes hand in hand with healthy living. To potentiate sexual features, increase desire, orgasms, breast... I believe that nutrition has to be plentiful and healthy, and stress low for example because these are two paramount factors that signal the body that it lives in peace and abundance and is willing to maximize sexual expression. In Dave's word, if you have nothing to eat and a lion is chasing you, your body will not prioritize its resources and over invest in sexual expression cus this is no time to be having babies.

• What do small breasts get you?  

You fit department store clothing sizes better because tops are sized for certain proportions.  You rarely have to forego buying sweaters or shirts due to the fit, and if there is excess room, most of us can get bras to help that issue.  If one's breasts are too large, you have to buy up a size and fork over some cash for alterations.

Smaller breasts make exercising easier.  I don't have to buy super-exercise heavy duty support bras for higher impact sports, and my bras don't need to have under-wires.  I've seen the rashes and sores that truly effective support bras can leave on the chests of larger breasted women (ouch).  

You experience less back pain with small breasts because you carry less weight on your chest.

Less breast tissue makes it harder for a lump to hide (I think).

I'm in my mid-40's and mine don't sag.  At all.  In fact, mine sit higher on my chest than a lot of 20 somethings.

That being said, from time to time, I wonder what I would look like with one additional cup size.  Not enough to go out and get surgery, however.  Like I said earlier, I'd rather spend money on a vacation.  A really relaxing, tropical vacation.

There you have it.

Mary

• You could force her into a severe iodine deficiency.  

• I suggest saving up and getting a fat transfer to the breast. The doctor takes fat from another part of the body and puts it in to the breast. There is nothing wrong with wanting larger breast.

How legit is this shit, are breast implants outdated.

Latest thing I heard was injecting GH directly in the breasts. Made sense to some extent, he was telling me bloated bodybuilding guts are partially a result of injecting GH subcutaneously  at the belly. Go figure. I think once the breast thing is hacked and available, the new fashion will be perfectly sized rather than large. This spans into a whole different philosophical, that's too deep in scope for this forum.

I suggest saving up and getting a fat transfer to the breast. The doctor takes fat from another part of the body and puts it in to the breast. There is nothing wrong with wanting larger breast.

• RekaReka ✭✭✭
    edited March 2014

I can't not post this, no offense intended, this simply cracks me up:

428046_700b.jpg

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.

• How legit is this shit, are breast implants outdated.

It's is way safer than breast implants and very common place. The growth hormone things seems weird because it has also been linked to causing breast cancer. 

• I suggest saving up and getting a fat transfer to the breast. The doctor takes fat from another part of the body and puts it in to the breast. There is nothing wrong with wanting larger breast.

It's a cool idea, but still pricey.  And it's still a surgical procedure at some level.   I've seen before and after pics of a fat transplant to the breasts and the results are not quite what one would get from a standard breast augmentation.  It would be sufficient for me.  However. I would still rather spend my money on vacations :)

Mary

• GarrettGarrett
    edited March 2014

I just want to give the topic of breasts a huge thumbs-up. Jussayin' :)

• I would respect where she is coming from more if she referred to her breasts as "titty meat" - lets face it, that is what she is looking for, right?

Why is there no ass agumentation thread yet, let's be real. Tits are about doing the best you can with what you've got, but on the other hand glutes...

I really like Tim Ferris approach of going hardcore on kettlebell swings: they enhance the posterior chain of muscles (also called the sexy chain), give strength for lifting movements, core strength, enhances shoulder muscles, strengthens lower back, increase metabolism... what's not to like

Back to breasts. Dosen't seem to be worth it enhance anything here artificially, although we could talk about the factors we can affect that coincide with a healthy lifestyle, things that just makes sense, like sexual athleticism.

• I am glad I read this thread this am...it made me laugh while sitting in complete darkness, ty daylight savings... with my BP coffee. 

After having my daughter I just want a bit smaller boobs. Wanting bigger or smaller is a personal choice definitely influenced by society, friends and the want to either look "better" or in my case...fit clothing properly so I don't need to go a size up just to fit my boobs! Ah well...I know I just need to do more exercise and get my diet a bit more on the strict side. 

I don't think any artificial form of altering your body (invasive) would be BP. 

Help me get my blog up and running...check it out for recipes and info

http://adventuresintheuncommon.wordpress.com

• RekaReka ✭✭✭
    edited March 2014

I sometimes use a bust shaping cream but I don't think it does anything, it has some herbal ingredients and caffeine, it's supposed to give a nice boost in the mornings but I haven't noticed even that. I was very careful back when I lost a ton of fat, I took it slow, and did lots of strength training, also a trainer told me that decline bench press strengthens and lower pec muscles and can lift the breasts. Still I lost some plumpness of my breasts... but at least I'm no longer fat so it was worth it.

Maybe the decline bench could help her, and perhaps some collagen applied topically? The bodyweight / no equipment equivalent of the decline bench is doing pushups with her hands higher than her feet.

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.