How To Make Your Breast Grow Naturally

Comments

• Speaking of weight training, adding muscle to the shoulders, back, pecs and core can provide an illusion of fuller breasts. It works for me, at least to some degree :)

Mary

• ACH85ACH85 ✭✭

I sometimes use a bust shaping cream but I don't think it does anything

---

Are you applying the cream directly to the toilet paper? 

• RekaReka ✭✭✭
    edited March 2014

---

Are you applying the cream directly to the toilet paper? 

Yes, don't tell anybody but Robb Wolf suggested it to me back in the '90's.

Looks like my credibility in this topic is taken away by that picture. :D

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.

• ACH85ACH85 ✭✭

Looks like my credibility in this topic is taken away by that picture. :D

---

Nah, you're still more credible than me and the other guys posting here. (Even though we're clearly interested in the topic.) The decline bench press seems like good stuff. 

• mmhhh.... I came upon this post bc I have been searching to see if others have had the problem of gaining weight on this diet. I am pretty good about following everything recommended, but something is amiss. Maybe hormones.

In any case, my usual large breasts are now HUGE ... I hear you Neutney!!! It is *so* uncomfortable to wear clothes because they look like two melons!

• Hi Mariah,

I am trying some different macronutrient ratios.  I'll post my results if they work.  Don't be afraid to experiment if your current diet isn't working for you.  Cyclical ketogenic diets might not work for everybody, even ultra-clean, perfect ones.

Mary

• I lost noticable fat around the chest and ribcage and face area. I can now see my ribcage. My mum cringes when she sees me eating butter and thinks that I look too skinny (It's because I keep lifting up my shirt and flashing my ribs at her).

Personally I would say that I am happy at fat % I  have now. And I don't want to loose any more at the risk of  "oh you lost weight... are you sick?"

That being said, I am having trouble losing fat around the stomach and thigh area. But I know that the reason for that is because I dont exercise those muscles there/ address the stress of lack sleep and work.

This will sound vain but I would like to have more fat around the rib cage to soften the look to match the stomach and the thighs (While staying bullet proof). I was actually wondering if there would be a post on putting keeping fat around that area.

• So does Bulletproof Coffee really make your breasts bigger? I want mine smaller  :shock:  

• My butts got significantly bigger from working out for one year, while upper part has not been reduced too much (Maybe due to stabilized thyroid hormone and some targeted exercise, BP diet) and my weight went down. But, of course, I want them bigger. :) I am following Matt Stone's advice on raising metabolism since there are some people who benefited. Google him and bigger boobs. I don't know if it is allowed to post a link here.  

• My butts got significantly bigger from working out for one year, while upper part has not been reduced too much (Maybe due to stabilized thyroid hormone and some targeted exercise, BP diet) and my weight went down. But, of course, I want them bigger. :) I am following Matt Stone's advice on raising metabolism since there are some people who benefited. Google him and bigger boobs. I don't know if it is allowed to post a link here.  

Tell me how that goes please :)

• edited May 2014

I read stuff that looks interesting, so I once surfed some links about increasing bust size. These weren't research articles, but maybe they'll give you some leads to follow.

I remember a busty friend of my sisters that was reputed to have taken birth control pills while going through puberty in order make her boobs grow bigger. She did have big'uns. I've never looked into the legitimacy of this, and it would be of little use to you anyway.

A] I have read that working out the pecs is important for woman to reduce breast sag. So that may be useful.

B] I have read that approaching orgasm and then backing off is effective at increasing breast size in woman (I do not remember the site, but remember it as a old-school Chinese practice). I vaguely remember it saying that the breasts produce hormones during intercourse, and that they release those hormones during orgasm, and that "intercourse with continence" (I'm pretty sure that's what the site called it) would cause those hormones to remain in the breasts and thereby lead to enlarged breasts.

If true, I'd imagine that B would lead to breast sag, in which case it would be important to also do A. Google it, see if it looks like something worth trying.

• RekaReka ✭✭✭

My butts got significantly bigger from working out for one year, while upper part has not been reduced too much (Maybe due to stabilized thyroid hormone and some targeted exercise, BP diet) and my weight went down. But, of course, I want them bigger. :) I am following Matt Stone's advice on raising metabolism since there are some people who benefited. Google him and bigger boobs. I don't know if it is allowed to post a link here.  

I can't read that article. It requires me to log in then I get to the home page in a vicious circle. Looks like nothing can be accessed on that site. What am I doing wrong?

• I've noticed that my breasts are perkier and fuller now that I've stopped wearing bras. I've been BP for nearly a year and haven't worn a bra for about 8 months and my boyfriend and I have both noticed a big difference (pun not intended). I went from about A/B to a full B. If your girlfriend is comfortable with this it could be worth trying.

• It "cracks" you up? ;) ;)

I can't not post this, no offense intended, this simply cracks me up:

428046_700b.jpg

• What a hilarious thread. My wife always wanted to be a cup size bigger, even though she's totally healthy and has enough self esteem. She just wonders from time to time what it'd be like to have them a little bigger. Me? I don't care too much. I'm a "butt man". Although I'm really thinking hard as to why or how the following could indeed increase breast size:

I've noticed that my breasts are perkier and fuller now that I've stopped wearing bras. I've been BP for nearly a year and haven't worn a bra for about 8 months and my boyfriend and I have both noticed a big difference (pun not intended). I went from about A/B to a full B. If your girlfriend is comfortable with this it could be worth trying.

the system around you is not necessarily aligned with your incentives in mind

memento mori

• I can't read that article. It requires me to log in then I get to the home page in a vicious circle. Looks like nothing can be accessed on that site. What am I doing wrong?

I couldn't access the article in his website even after I joined. There are other websites with exact same titles. 

• After trying all of the "natural" ways to increase bust size, I decided to just go for it. If you really want them drastically bigger, just get the silicone, under the muscle implants [preferably AFTER you're done having kids.] Otherwise, just do a lot of chest exercises to build up the pec area, which will make you look a bit firmer and a tiny bit firmer.

I've had breast augmentation done myself. Went from an A cup to a DD immediately [now a full DDD while breastfeeding.] Only issue I've had with them is one of the implants shifted a bit out of its pocket due to my baby's tugging at it repeatedly in just the right way after several months of breastfeeding. Not a big deal.

Best of luck!

• Star ChaserStar Chaser Powered by Shred

Maybe the maidens can chime in on this one, does birth control not make them bigger? Also gaining a lot of weight and then losing it?

I am a Video Game composer under the pseudonym Star Chaser.

twitch.tv/starchaservgm (streaming most saturday and sunday nights EST)

Guitarist:

https://youtu.be/8L0SkovqEf4

Next cover is Die by the Sword by Dragonforce.

Music/Health/Biohacking Blog and Podcast currently under construction.

Thanks to the internet, health experts, and my unending curiosity, I have overcome: excessive sweating (adrenal fatigue), anxiety and panic attacks, extremely high estrogen levels (man boobs), chronic brain fog (yeast overgrowth), depression, and am currently battling SIBO (took it from being so bloated it felt like my stomach skin was going to rip, slept 2 hours per night for a week because of upset stomach and being chronically fatigued to very mild, manageable but still annoying symptoms) and currently battling sleep deprivation/insomnia probably due to the SIBO/Leaky Gut and resulting histamine intolerance.

• Maybe the maidens can chime in on this one, does birth control not make them bigger? Also gaining a lot of weight and then losing it?

I think every body is different. When I was on the pill I didn't notice any increase. Over my lifetime I did, however, go from a B cup to a G. After 3 kids and breastfeeding, they ended up being DDD. After menopause, they grew even more. Go figure.

Gaining weight could affect the cup size, but then weight loss would just reverse the change.

If some genius figures out some sort of transplantation of breast tissue, I'll be a very willing donor!!!  :mrgreen:

• RekaReka ✭✭✭

Maybe the maidens can chime in on this one, does birth control not make them bigger? Also gaining a lot of weight and then losing it?

When I was fat they were bigger. Then I trained so much and built chest muscles carefully (I was davised to do the decline bench press because it's supposed to build the lower pec muscles which will then raise your breasts) trying to offset the effect of losing fat but they still got flat.

Now for some reason they seem firmer, perhaps an accumulated effect of a healthier lifestyle? I also gained back a little but not enough for this good effect. :)

• A word of personal experience...

I had big boobs (C+) in highschool (and I was nearly 100 lbs. overweight). They didn't get smaller, even after a gradual 60 lb. weight loss, until I took up running 4 years ago (even C cup). I kept building a fitness base, but right when I really started to get some awesome muscle and cardio fitness, I got pregnant (2ish years ago).  I gained almost 50 lbs. during pregnancy. Naturally, big boobs during pregnancy and first 6 months of lactation. Started gradually building fitness again, and about 1 year after giving birth, my boobs started sagging and shrinking like crazy! I was still producing a moderate amount of milk, but quickly weaned after the 1 year mark. At this point I had lost 40ish of my preggo lbs.

Highschool weight stretch marks + saggy post-lactation boobs = me feeling helpless about my body.

However, the last 6 months have given me hope! As part of my varied workout routine, I have decreased running and increased HIIT and pushups in general. I now have some awesome pecs and the decreased body fat to show them off. They've definitely perked up "the girls."  I just recently read the Bulletproof book and have increased my grass-fed and coconut oil fat intake significantly in the last week, and I can tell that my skin is less saggy and my breast tissue has filled out a little (after only 1 week!).

I take a combination of adrenal support herbs, including maca, ashwagandha, rhodiola, and holy basil, but no other (to my knowledge) hormone altering supplements. I've taken some combination of these herbs off and on for the past 3 years, so I really don't think that's what's giving me sudden growth. BP fat for the win!

P.S. I'm no athlete, so it's eerily addicting to look in the mirror and see pecs. I love watching my body change!

• RekaReka ✭✭✭
    edited August 2016

I've been into this in the past weeks because my girls are unfortunately sagging quite a lot, and I have to perk them up.

So what I found so far that there are numerous positive reviews and testimonials about purearia mirifica (pills and creams for massaging into the breasts), progesterone cream, fenugreek, flax seed and its oil (to massage the girls) and bovine ovaries pills. Most of these are phytoestrogens so Paleo and fitness people frown upon them, but I think that that is a generalization and simplification. I happen to have lots of problems pointing towards a hormonal imbalance and now that I've been reading about this stuff it seems to me that I will be able to kill two birds with one stone by trying them. I'm also going to get inositol powder and spearmint tea for related purposes. I already have MSM powder and it's pretty easy to eat a spoonful and chase it down with tea twice a day when I don't forget it.

How is this going to benefit the world, and not just my own vanity? Well, I believe that my genes are quite good, there have been artists and hard working, very intelligent people in my ancestry, lots of noble people as well, so I want to make those genes go on and spread. :-P And improving both my fertility and the girls will improve the chance of that. Nice justification, huh? The other thing is that I'm a much nicer person if I have less problems, and reaching hormonal balance will help with that.

• RekaReka ✭✭✭

So, one day of taking flax seeds was enough for my fingers to constantly smell like them. The second thing I noticed now that I got fenugreek seeds is that they taste really awful so instead of chewing them I should just swallow the seeds whole, luckily they are small enough.

• dazdaz today is a good day ✭✭✭

So, one day of taking flax seeds was enough for my fingers to constantly smell like them. The second thing I noticed now that I got fenugreek seeds is that they taste really awful so instead of chewing them I should just swallow the seeds whole, luckily they are small enough.

...but are whole seeds digestible...could be time to check #2's later...

fake it till you make it

• RekaReka ✭✭✭
    edited August 2016

...but are whole seeds digestible...could be time to check #2's later...

Good point there, thanks!

Update: you were right. Gotta chew thoroughly everything. Some people make a tea out of fenugreek seeds, I will have to find out which way shortens the torture of my tastebuds.

• RekaReka ✭✭✭

Update: apparently not only fenugreek, but also flax seeds are undigestable when they are whole. On the up side, soaking fenugreek seeds for a day in water gives a perfectly drinkable tea and normal tasting, easy to eat seeds. The awful taste is lost somewhere between the two.

Now that I'm reading more and more about hormones and the female body I realize what a big part of the picture we have been missing. Just as the rest of the world, the fitness and paleo world is geared towards men and neglects women most of the time. So it seems that while everyone is adoring testosterone as the magical key to a low bodyfat percentage, well, for women, excess testosterone actually causes belly fat storage! And estrogen contributes to a smaller waist!

I have been drinking spearmint tea for a week now because I know I have much higher T than what is normal or desirable for females. I know this for long years but I was reluctant to change my hormonal inner environment. However, after only a week of spearmint tea, I experienced very positive changes in unwanted hair growth. Looks like not every woman has to epilate their legs twice a week, and from now I don't have to do that either! :-D Great step for mankind. I'm curious whether it will also have a positive effect for my waistline. (Coincidentally my stress levels are also considerable lower now than they used to be, so cortisol is also hopefully lower. I had high stress in the past months, with lots of intense workouts, and I gained some fat in my midsection which is very likely due to the high levels of stress hormones.) Maybe my waist will just magically shrink by doing the exact opposite I'm supposed to do: lowering T and raising estrogen and progesterone? 

• RekaReka ✭✭✭

Since I see my boobs everyday I didn't notice much on that front, despite all the hormone containing stuff and daily massage.

However, I had a clockwork-like perfect 28-day period, and it makes me insanely happy. I don't think I've ever had a 28-day period in my life. If I had it it must have been a 1-2 times thing. So I keep going on with daily spearmint teas (I have much less trouble with unwanted hair now), phytoestrogens in the first 14 days and progesterone cream in the second 14 days of my, now hopefuly stable, cycle. And some other stuff too, including myo-inositol and choline everyday. Pretty exciting!

• RekaReka ✭✭✭

Not much in the past two weeks. My boobs grew a little I think, but they are still quite saggy, not firm. Losing weight and improving my waistline is still pretty hard, although I think my body composition is way better than of most PCOS women. Still with my lifestyle, all the training and healthy eating I should be in top shape if my hormones were in balance, which they are not. 

So, according to the diary, I'm in mid cycle now, and I really feel the typical mid cycle sensations. It is a strong sign of an ovulation, which is cool, it seems my period is perfectly regular now. This is great, considering I only started this protocol 5 weeks ago.

Unwanted hair growth is also slowed down considerably. I added green tea extract to the daily inositol and choline, to improve metabolism, and I'm still drinking spearmint and fenugreek tea daily. Although I read that spearmint reduces testosterone by causing oxidatory stress in the hypothalamus, which is not a lovely thought. But actually it seems to balance my hormones and making things better instead of making them worse. Funny how everyone says to stay away from phytoestrogens, but I don't think the first half of my cycle would work without them, not sure if I reached ovulation if I didn't eat them. For the second part I replace them with progesterone cream.

• DManDMan Master of Arts ✭✭✭

I would like to see some progress photos on that boob growth. ;P

May you be well, may you be happy, may you be healthy, may you be loved.

How much to eat:
    advanced | How to train: bulletproof training | HRV: HRV FOR TRAINING HRV BASICS What Affects HRV | Brain  & Memory dual n back training advanced training

• RekaReka ✭✭✭

I would like to see some progress photos on that boob growth. ;P

Maybe a bit later, when they will (I hope!) get firmer? :D