How To Make Your Breast Grow Naturally

13»

Comments

• RekaReka ✭✭✭
    edited September 2016

Actually, the more I read about hormonal problems, inflammation, cortisol, insulin, thyroid, especially for females, the more I'm convinced that high-fat-low-carb makes it worse, instead of making it better. My next step will include reducing my fat intake to around 15% of my daily kcal. I'm already eating small amounts of carbs regularly throughout the day, so that's okay, but maybe I will increase carbs a bit more. Sorry, BP people but I have to give this a try. I'm more and more convinced that HFLC slows down metabolism considerably. If I have to choose between living a few years longer while being sluggish and fat with no energy, or a few years less but in a good shape, I'm going for the second option. Will see how it goes, for me it's pretty hard to reduce fats even more, I have much less willpower now than I used to. But this lifestyle did a number on my already messed up cortisol and thyroid levels so now I'm trying to change it to see if it helps.

I don't want to derail this thread that much. :grin: But actually the boob problem led me to read more about hormones, and gave me some ideas what to do with PCOS which I just coexisted with in the past 15 years. It is related to boobs actually. Hormonal imbalance can lead to underdeveloped breasts.

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.

• edited October 2016

Well i am using boob pop tool for make my breast bigger and I notice a big change in my breast it appears to be fuller and it's only my 1st week using. I love this product ladies this is a must buy I gain about a inch or so from that product my husband was the 1st one to notice.

• I've done A LOT of research on breast enlargement product and boobpop tool is by far the most credible brand. So many positive reviews!

• cowsnakecowsnake
    edited June 3

I've heard several anecdotes from women that taking maca increased both breast size and butt size.

Birth control pills too, but those cause a myriad of problems like............increase risk of cancer, so.

I've also heard from some women that building muscle caused an increase in breast size, one woman went up 2 cup sizes(??!!) she must have done bodybuilding-level working out.

• I initially had very small size breast and thought to increase its size so i decided to do some medications.i got boobpop and tried it.its now increases in size.goooooooooooood to have.

13»