What To Do With Whey

So recently I got my upgraded collagen and LOVE it because I can add it to my coffee and not have to worry about eating in the am at all. I find I do better with protein in the am. 

I bought a bag of upgraded whey a while ago thinking it would be great...but I cannot stand the taste and have no idea how to utalize it. I do not want to throw it out since it was so expensive.

I have added to an occasional green smoothie. I am looking for some novel ways to use it for my daughter, myself and my husband that doesn't taste awful. Also...why would I use this over collagen. I am new to the "shake" thing and don't want to overdo the protein etc. so good examples of when you use it for yourself or family would be great. 

TY

Help me get my blog up and running...check it out for recipes and info

http://adventuresintheuncommon.wordpress.com

Comments

• I am really new to BP so may be in error here. My first thought was for you to make a smoothie with the upgraded whey, full fat coconut milk (perhaps diluted a little), and some other tasty BP ingredients. (I like to add a small amount of truly raw almonds, a kiwi*, a handful of fresh mint, and some ice cubes.)

*Kiwi is not BP. Perhaps "balanced" by the other ingredients.

• On the mornings I'm not doing bulletproof coffee, I'll do a similar shake: a whole can of full fat coconut milk, 2 tablespoons of whey, a tablespoon of collagen, some BP cocoa powder, a pinch of BP vanilla and some stevia.

Save the whey and collage until the very end. Blend everything else together and then fold in the powders.

Good luck.