Chicken Pox And Acne Scarring

Hi guys,

Wondering if anyone had any insight into facial scarring caused by Chicken Pox and/or acne.  

I have a few pretty mild scars that I'd like to correct although they have been present for quite sometime.  I'd like to know if I have any reasonable options to deal with them or and I out of luck. 

Thanks ^_^

Comments

• I am currently using dermastamping to see if that helps.  I will let you know if I see any results.

• Well, in my case I did many things for my skin to make it beautiful like others. The nature thing, must have an aim to be unique everytime and it includes our looks everytime.And now I wanna share that I'm using Jarvis prducts that helps me successful and having a happy face everytime, It brings a good start every morning.Once you'll check your face infront of the mirror you're confident to feel good.

• Bulletproof ModBulletproof Mod Welcome to the Forums mod

Welcome to the Bulletproof Forum, Lindsaymiller, stigidity and J-brah!  It looks like you all are getting acquainted to the forum, but please let the moderators know if we can be of assistance.

Regards,

BP Moderator

• I am currently using dermastamping to see if that helps.  I will let you know if I see any results.

Let me know how you go man

• BUMP

Are Clay masks maybe the answer? 

• Try Aztec Healing Clay plus Apple Cider Vinegar mixture.

• I think skin needling will help with it. It breaks the scar tissue and replace it with a normal collagen matrix.
  • Does Andy Hnilo's skincare product, Alitura Naturals, help with acne scarring? I would like to know before dropping $60+.
  • I have been having some success with needling.  It's a slow improvement but It is definitely helping. 

• Is it pricey?

I have been having some success with needling. It's a slow improvement but It is definitely helping.

• No.  If you do it at home the whole setup costs about $50.

• I love needling! :)

Do only what you really want to do.

• romansbromansb BulletResistant

Used a MT Roller microneedle therapy needle, along with collagen and vitamin C. Aztec healing clay once a week with water and general Bulletproof diet.

Got rid of some mild, old acne scars on the right side of my face using this protocol. I documented it, but sadly the pictures didn't come out as well as I hoped. Make sure you use the microneedle to the point where it's slightly uncomfortable to break up the tissue.

Where I post my research:
    buildingabetterhuman.com

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" -Leonardo Da Vinci

• That sounds really interesting. Which roller did you use?

Selected threads from the BP forum (Use your own signature to highlight threads that you think are important or significant)

• Melody Susie is pretty good and inexpensive.

Do only what you really want to do.

• Vitality26 organic face cream will help. https://vitality26.com

• Organic zinc compounds contain carbon-zinc chemical bonds in organic chemistry. Organic zinc compounds are among the first organometallic compounds.