Dropshipping - Selling On Ebay

2»

Comments

• When you use the card at certain websites (macy's, home depot, lowes, overstock, walmart, and hundreds of others), you get 5% cash back. Upromise also has a nativation bar that if you us it to go to the website first, you get an extra 5% off. 10% total cash back. You still pay for ebay's fees but this card compensates for it.

• i was selling on ebay through amazon with free 2 day shipping.. the only issue i ran into trying to use websites such as walmart or macy's is that you have to pay for shipping. do you notice a decrease in sales when you have shipping fees on your ebay listing? i always offered it for free.

• Don't use Amazon Prime to ship products to people other than to yourself. It's against their terms and they can shutdown your account. Just use the free shipping option with products over $35. This is completely fine by Amazon and works for about 99% of products. You can sell products under $35 but I include the shipping cost into the selling price. Walmart has free shipping over $50 and Macy's over $100. I would always use free shipping on ebay.

• helpful information, going to have to get this running again.. with the fees eliminated this could be a nice little income

• Yea, and finding good products that sell multiple times is great. Less work and more money.

• World of Warcraft auction house in the real world. SaaaWeet!

• Dropshipping from Amazon to eBay does work, I do it and I know tons of other people who are doing it too. Doing it in a big scale requires that you have a good software to automatically track price changes and inventory in Amazon. Check "dShopit Monitor Price Protector" in Google. I use this and I like it. PM me if you have questions about how it works

• I'm having trouble getting my account off the ground. As it's in it's infancy and I have little feedback I'm unable to sell more than 10 items per month. I'm currently listing one item (a selfie stck) but it's surrounded by multiple ads of the same product all from obvious dropshippers. Any tips on finding products that barely anyone else is listing?

• Dropshipping from Amazon to eBay does work, I do it and I know tons of other people who are doing it too. Doing it in a big scale requires that you have a good software to automatically track price changes and inventory in Amazon. Check "dShopit Monitor Price Protector" in Google. I use this and I like it. PM me if you have questions about how it works

Looks interesting but mainly for just Amazon. DSD has integrations that helps people track items from Amazon.

• I'm having trouble getting my account off the ground. As it's in it's infancy and I have little feedback I'm unable to sell more than 10 items per month. I'm currently listing one item (a selfie stck) but it's surrounded by multiple ads of the same product all from obvious dropshippers. Any tips on finding products that barely anyone else is listing?

PM me. I can give you a heads up how to find products. The DSD website has listing integrations, croppers and (most importantly) ways to find products that are selling well on ebay! I can help you also how to get higher listing amounts.

• Year to Date Sales: Over $5000 Profit

Ordered product sales

Units

7 Days

$12,802.11

15 Days

$26,581.64

30 Days

$41,093.70

• Update through October

Sales to date: $243,383.59

Total expense: $221,262.22

Profit: $22,121.37

This is my rough estimate as these numbers are automated by my online bookkeeping.

Other factors not included, sales tax exemption and advertising costs

• I've heard a lot of drop shipping in the past couple of years, and it does seem like something that would be worth trying. I'm thinking that it might be something that I might try out. 

• I've heard a lot of drop shipping in the past couple of years, and it does seem like something that would be worth trying. I'm thinking that it might be something that I might try out. 

Just saw this post, ask away if you have questions.

• I am interested in getting into this, but have no clue where to start :/  I would rather not join one of those marketing/MLM things that are out there to attempt to learn about it lol

• I am interested in getting into this, but have no clue where to start :/  I would rather not join one of those marketing/MLM things that are out there to attempt to learn about it lol

PM Me, there are a few options to start but the $20 I spent to start provided me with the most basic understanding of how to learn about drop-shipping.

2»