Circulation Issues

edited October 2014 in General Discussion

Hey guys,

I believe I've had circulation issues for some time now.  Recently visited the doctor because my feet felt like someone smash them with hammers for 3-4 days.  His advice was that I 'wear socks'.  Turns out I had Chilblains.  It was winter and my house was pretty cold but I haven't had them for years since as a kid (I discovered after speaking with my Mum).  

The skin on my hands is also are quite red most of the time.  When the skin is pressed on it goes white then after a second or so shifts back to a redder colour.  Also some darkness under my eyes, might be adrenal related but hard to say 

I train 4-5 times per week.  Eat at 70%+ bullet proof stuff.  Bulletproof coffee with grass fed cow's butter and Dave's coffee & MCT.  I often have the chocolate and vanilla in the coffee too both of which I believe have some vasodilations effects.  

Here are my blood values I posted in another thread

Any advice would be great, I also have a few friends with similar conditions and worry it's a cardiovascular issue 

Thank you ^_^

Tagged:

Comments

• Do you have amalgam fillings and/or have you been vaccinated with the flu shot or any other bad that contained thimerasol, a Mercury-based preservative? Have you had your Mercury levels checked? Impaired circulation is a sign of mercury toxicity. You might want to look at chelation therapy, combined with testing. Also, your dr should have screened you for Raynaud's syndrome, a condition where blood flow does not effectively reach your extremities (cold hands/feet/ears).
  • There are numerous reasons for poor circulation in the extremities. you could have the early stages of atherosclerosis (in which case serrapeptase and magnesium + K2 supplementation might help) or you could be hypothyroid to give just two,

• Do you have amalgam fillings and/or have you been vaccinated with the flu shot or any other bad that contained thimerasol, a Mercury-based preservative? Have you had your Mercury levels checked? Impaired circulation is a sign of mercury toxicity. You might want to look at chelation therapy, combined with testing. Also, your dr should have screened you for Raynaud's syndrome, a condition where blood flow does not effectively reach your extremities (cold hands/feet/ears).

No fillings at all, no vaccine since I can remember.  I have no had them checked but I do eat canned tuna for convenience at work.  

Thanks for the recommendation sir

There are numerous reasons for poor circulation in the extremities. you could have the early stages of atherosclerosis (in which case serrapeptase and magnesium + K2 supplementation might help) or you could be hypothyroid to give just two,

I don't think I have atherosclerosis... but how could I be sure >_>?

I supplement with all three of those.  Had my TSH check a few months back and it looks okay.  

HMMM

I have done some foot-touching to my friends (consensual food touching) and I've been alarmed to find how warm their feet are (on cold days, without shoes or socks) and how cold mine were on the same day while wearing socks and shoes.  

: (

• I believe I've had circulation issues for some time now.  Recently visited the doctor because my feet felt like someone smash them with hammers for 3-4 days.  His advice was that I 'wear socks'.  Turns out I had Chilblains.  It was winter and my house was pretty cold but I haven't had them for years since as a kid (I discovered after speaking with my Mum).  

I'm reading Kelly Starrett's new book, and he advises compression socks with 20mmHg pressure for increasing blood flow (and therefore recovery, which is what he's interested in.) An olympic athlete on Bulletproof Radio also said compression socks were one of her top biohacks. 

Given the low cost to test, and the fact that your doc already told you to wear socks, I'd give them a try. If they work, you could consider additional compression wear.