Just Started Bullet Proof If

Hello All!

I have finally decided to plunge into the world of Bulletproof. I have a few questions though as I could not find answers on the site!

For now, until my package arrives with the coffee and supplement, I am drinking straight black coffee in the morning up until 2 PM. I have read a few different places to not drink water, I find that crazy?!

Also, I take creatine monohydrate which I usually take an hour before I lift. Would that break the fast?

Thanks for the answers everyone, I'm excited about my new lifestyle!

Comments

• Also, just to make sure I understand it correctly. There is no regulation on how much of the foods to eat during the breaking of the fast period correct? As long as it falls in to the guidelines.

• WalterWalter ✭✭✭

Drinking water is no problem. Perhaps you can blend grass fed butter in your coffee? The BP IF does include MCT as well but butter is better than nothing.

The creatine won't break the fast so you are good. And yes, there is no real limit as to what you should eat as long as the foods are BP. You can adjust the amount according to your progress and goals. 

Good luck!

• Thanks Walter! I just left whole foods and bought the butter and will use it with the coffee i have now until my package arrives with the coffee and MCT. Thanks for your input! I'll keep you posted :)

• Ah also I meant to ask, if I don't eat all of the recommended servings because I'm not hungry is that bad or should I try and sneak it all in somehow?