Bulletproof Hater Obsessed With "the Organism"

$5 via paypal to whoever can count how many times this guy says the word organism.

Any debunks or counterarguments to this guy's comments about mitochondria and lactic acid? Interesting info.

Comments

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭

Didn't someone post this not too long ago? I thought I remembered seeing it around these parts, but I could be mistaken.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• Didn't someone post this not too long ago? I thought I remembered seeing it around these parts, but I could be mistaken.

yes

• dazdaz today is a good day ✭✭✭
    edited November 2014

$5 via paypal to whoever can count how many times this guy says the word organism.

This could get expensive for you.

i'll go with Seven as well. (full disclosure: i just copied Garrett's answer, so i hope he can count).

Edit: ok i have counted for myself now...the answer is Seven (7)    :)

fake it till you make it

• WalterWalter ✭✭✭

Always a good idea to criticize something that's in the spotlight. Easiest way to get attention.

• RekaReka ✭✭✭

I haven't watched the video because I don't like videos, but the guy is handsome... what a waste.

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.

• Haha, Jason Miller!    Reading these posts first thing every morning is not only a great source for learning but they are often very entertaining! :smile:

• Dave Asprey vs. Ray Peat?  Why does it even have to be framed like that?  

There's a lot in common between the two's recommendations but some key differences.  If I've read him correctly,  Peat is pro-sugar, pro-fructose and 100% against any form of fish oil or PUFA in the diet.  Dave's recommendations are obviously different in these areas.  

In all seriousness, they're both very smart people you might learn something from.

• GarrettGarrett
    edited November 2014

The amusing thing is that I tuned my mind so that my ears were ONLY listening for the word 'organism', and didn't even bother to listen to anything else that was said. I shut everything else out.

I do see your point, though

The guy also reminds me of one of the dudes from Heroes, many years ago. 

You do realize it's rgbrec's way to fool you into listening to the entire video don't you? Can't just say "check this out, what do you think about these points I found interesting", such disrespect.

• Modern Life SurvivalistModern Life Survivalist Saturated Fat Truther ✭✭

That was quick! $5 is a winner. I think if I were to pay it, I'd only pay the first person who got it. Guess I should've said that.

• Modern Life SurvivalistModern Life Survivalist Saturated Fat Truther ✭✭

Didn't someone post this not too long ago? I thought I remembered seeing it around these parts, but I could be mistaken.

Sorry for the multiple post. From now on, I should look links up on the forum. It was definitely worth making fun of this guy's "multiple organism" references  :-|

Posted Yesterday, 09:29 PM

Cholestosterone

• photo-thumb-16285.jpg?_r=1397499325
    • Members
    • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
    • 202 posts
    • LocationPerry Hall, MD

$5 via paypal to whoever can count how many times this guy says the word organism.

Any debunks or counterarguments to this guy's comments about mitochondria and lactic acid? Interesting info.

That was quick! $5 is a winner. I think if I were to pay it, I'd only pay the first person who got it. Guess I should've said that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If?

• GarrettGarrett
    edited November 2014

If you're saying "IF"... as in there's a CHOICE of whether or not you're paying the $5 (which you clearly state in your first post that you will..), then the ENTIRETY of your point was false advertising, and Jason Miller's point stands even firmer. 

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/SH_GtDwcU-gfyd8ZMa39i7q4rcz3LNjD3_qrRHeFJ2NJjCEOHB-i030VKrZ_1Wv-CgOZ2L1hbb8=w1656-h762

Make, [then,] thyself to grow to the same stature as the Greatness which transcends all measure; leap forth from every body; transcend all Time; become Eternity; and [thus] shalt thou know God. Conceiving nothing is impossible unto thyself, think thyself deathless and able to know all,—all arts, all sciences, the way of every life.  – Corpus Hermeticum XI “The Mind of Hermes”

• Subliminal organisms?

What about the cryptic ones? Everyone now has to take a transcribe of the video, take out all of the letters that are contained in organism, and see how many times you can make the word, then add it to the spoken ones, technically no one has answered correctly yet.