Thoughts On Tweaks I Can Make To Further Bulletproof My Diet?

edited November 2014 in Bulletproof Diet

Hey guys! I've been adding more BP foods into my diet slowly, and I'd love to hear your feedback.

I'm a student so have to spend FLEX dollars which I'm required to buy each year. This means eating out on campus for the majority of lunches. 

Breakfast (the same every day)

• 3 "free run" President's Choice Eggs w/ NatureEgg Simply Egg Whites - scrambled
  • 3 slices of Lou's Original Double Smoked Back Bacon (microwaved)
  • 1/4 of a cucumber
  • 1 cup of Bulletproof coffee (with lots of grass-fed butter and brain octane)
  • Supplements: Vitamin C (1g) Vitamin D (5000IUs) Fish Oil (1000mg) & Vitamin K2 

Lunch (rotates between these options)

• Teriyaki Salmon w/ rice and broccoli from Spring Rolls (salmon is deep fried unfortunately)

OR

• Beef w/ broccoli and rice from Spring Rolls (I use my own Sweet with Heat Honey Mustard Sauce)

OR

• Either Salmon/Chicken/Pork with lots of broccoli and 1-2 red potatoes with grass fed butter

OR

• Salad from Extreme Pita - romaine lettuce, cucumber, chicken, bacon bits, ceaser dressing 

Snacks

• 4 brazil nuts per day
  • handful of raw almonds
  • 2 squares of Lindt 90% dark chocolate
  • 0.5 - 1 avocado

Dinner

• Same as the lunch options

Post-Dinner Snack (if I'm still hungry)

• Full can of lentils mixed in with almonds, spinach, kale and chards and olive oil dressing 
  • Supplement with Magnesium before going to sleep

I was buying grass fed beef and cooking that but it was getting expensive. Any thoughts on changes I should make that will make a big difference in how I perform? I cook all meats with coconut oil or grass fed butter.

Thanks!!

Make every day count - anexcitingday.com

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file