Thoughts On Tweaks I Can Make To Further Bulletproof My Diet?
Hey guys! I've been adding more BP foods into my diet slowly, and I'd love to hear your feedback.
I'm a student so have to spend FLEX dollars which I'm required to buy each year. This means eating out on campus for the majority of lunches.
Breakfast (the same every day)
- 3 "free run" President's Choice Eggs w/ NatureEgg Simply Egg Whites - scrambled
- 3 slices of Lou's Original Double Smoked Back Bacon (microwaved)
- 1/4 of a cucumber
- 1 cup of Bulletproof coffee (with lots of grass-fed butter and brain octane)
- Supplements: Vitamin C (1g) Vitamin D (5000IUs) Fish Oil (1000mg) & Vitamin K2
Lunch (rotates between these options)
- Teriyaki Salmon w/ rice and broccoli from Spring Rolls (salmon is deep fried unfortunately)
- Beef w/ broccoli and rice from Spring Rolls (I use my own Sweet with Heat Honey Mustard Sauce)
- Either Salmon/Chicken/Pork with lots of broccoli and 1-2 red potatoes with grass fed butter
- Salad from Extreme Pita - romaine lettuce, cucumber, chicken, bacon bits, ceaser dressing
- 4 brazil nuts per day
- handful of raw almonds
- 2 squares of Lindt 90% dark chocolate
- 0.5 - 1 avocado
- Same as the lunch options
Post-Dinner Snack (if I'm still hungry)
- Full can of lentils mixed in with almonds, spinach, kale and chards and olive oil dressing
- Supplement with Magnesium before going to sleep
I was buying grass fed beef and cooking that but it was getting expensive. Any thoughts on changes I should make that will make a big difference in how I perform? I cook all meats with coconut oil or grass fed butter.
Make every day count - anexcitingday.com