Adderall

You know I do the BP diet except for coffee only on occasion because I take adderall! I know dave has his reviews on it but for me there is no other feeling like it especially if you use the best brand. I just wanted to say since doing the BP diet it has definetly enhanced my adderall tremendously I feel like a smart computer. Have you guys ever noticed when your walking around you can just see the nutritional deficiency in people like low iodine, vitamine d, etc. Anyways back to adderall I don't see how it has such a bad rep for me atleast it makes me feel so calm and focused. My anxiety and stress disappear, I can actually sit still and listein without being rude or interrupting. I tried nuvigal and what I noticed is that one I could stay awake for as long a I wanted while on it and two that colors became more bold and brighter. It didn't even compare to my adderall which does the same thing as nuvigal but makes me want to get sh**t done and improve myself and my well being. Now that I know how to recharge my body from the negative effects of stimulants I have no side effects. How do you guys feel about adderall and why is their such bad reps about it? If you do the research you see all it is are nasal decongestions!

Comments

• If you do the research you see all it is are nasal decongestions! - Please elaborate on this.

You might want to consider stopping your drip feed of amphetamines and look into balancing your own neurochemistry for the long term.

• SystemSystem mod
    edited January 2015

I used to take adderall, mainly for study purposes. Words cannot describe how "in the zone" you feel when you're on it. Like, words come to you so fluidly, and you retain almost everything you read and hear. With that said, taking that stuff for a long period of time messed me up something fierce. It exacerbated my dandruff, dried out my skin, rendered my immune system weak. 

• I used to take adderall, mainly for study purposes. Words cannot describe how "in the zone" you feel when you're on it. Like, words come to you so fluidly, and you retain almost everything you read and hear. With that said, taking that stuff for a long period of time messed me up something fierce. It exacerbated my dandruff, dried out my skin, rendered my immune system weak. 

If you don't mind me asking but how long did you take it? I have read some things about that but happen in a few days. 

Do you think adderall is better then provigil? 

• I personally believe adderall is not something you want to mess with. Yes it will help you in the short term with certain goals, (school work, papers, test, great for focus in the gym) but in the long run it will just mess you up mentally. When you start thinking you need to rely on adderall to get thru your tasks, your life becomes controlled by the pill. Eat healthy and take the correct supplements that will make you healthier and you will be happier in the long run