Switching From Vendors
I tried to look for the answer before posting. My question is, If you been taking any nootropic from a certain vendor and you decided to try other company nootropics should you wait about 1 week to be off of it or does it really matter if you just do the switch?
I am asking because I been using a certain vendor for a couple months now but wanted to try other vendor and see if the nootropics feel the same. I read that some times certain company are better then others.
Thanks for any feedback.