Comments

• Ali GAli G West Staines Massif
    edited July 2014

Aight, check it!  Lets me saves you de trouble, cuz me ordered some while back, and it is habsolutely whack!  They is holes in the bags!

Me wrote in to customer service and all they did was send me more coffee with holes - in the exact same place has before!  It's almost like they are doing it on purpose or something, idnnit?

Me finally called tose geezers to give 'em a piece of me mind:

Onnit: Hello?

Me: Hi.  They is holes in your coffee bags.

Onnit: Oh, sorry to hear that let me...

Me: Save it!  You geezers already sent me like ten whole bags of coffee and they all has holes.

Onnit: Are you talking about our COrelease valve?

Me: No. I his talking about holes in the coffee bags.

Onnit: Yeah, we actually...

Me: You know what me thinks?

Onnit: What?

Me: Me thinks that your coffee has got mold and tose holes are the microtoxins tryin to eat they way out!

Onnit: ..what?

Me: Yeah!  And ifs you send me any more of this whack coffee, I am going to do drive-bys on it and not heven film it.

Me: And where are the ice packs?  Don't you know it's like a fousand degrees outside?

*click*

Respek

West Side

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭

This thread warms my heart.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• I know there were 4 dozen threads deleted about Tait Fletcher ripping off Dave and Rogan backstabbing Dave... never really got to read anything nice and juicy about that situation because for all of the zen flow states, record breaking HRV scores, laser focus, perfect sleep, and zero stress we don't obliterate in minutes .. we apparently aren't quite Bulletproof enough to discuss a free public podcast and the psychology in the background, with any candor without being silenced by guys with Admin Control Panels.  

Seems a little backwards, and I am a bit butthurt I didn't get to read the juicy gossip.

• StevoStevo Upgrade in Progress
    tl;dr of it all

- they tested 4 coffees with crappy cheap tests and found nothing in any of them

- BP uses higher quality tests, and ~27 different ones

- telling us what those tests are is part of the trade secret so we're not allowed to know

- the end
  • SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭

It's been a bit since I've read it and I don't have my copy handy, however didn't Dave publish research in the BP Diet book showing that his beans were cleaner than any others tested AND that they boost cognitive performance more than any others tested? I wonder why Rogan hasn't said anything about the book.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• I know there were 4 dozen threads deleted about Tait Fletcher ripping off Dave and Rogan backstabbing Dave... never really got to read anything nice and juicy about that situation because for all of the zen flow states, record breaking HRV scores, laser focus, perfect sleep, and zero stress we don't obliterate in minutes .. we apparently aren't quite Bulletproof enough to discuss a free public podcast and the psychology in the background, with any candor without being silenced by guys with Admin Control Panels.  

Seems a little backwards, and I am a bit butthurt I didn't get to read the juicy gossip.

The one thread that Dave actually posted in was actually kinda sad. Dave seemed genuinely sad/hurt from what ever went down between him and Rogan/Tait.

And I  thought onnit was going to stop selling upgraded coffee...so....

https://www.onnit.com/bulletproof-coffee/

I'm still jelly of folks who can afford to spend $16+ per 12 to 16 oz of coffee.

Make, [then,] thyself to grow to the same stature as the Greatness which transcends all measure; leap forth from every body; transcend all Time; become Eternity; and [thus] shalt thou know God. Conceiving nothing is impossible unto thyself, think thyself deathless and able to know all,—all arts, all sciences, the way of every life.  – Corpus Hermeticum XI “The Mind of Hermes”

• And I  thought onnit was going to stop selling upgraded coffee...so....
    https://www.onnit.com/bulletproof-coffee/

I think I recall Rogan saying that they would still sell it because the coffee tastes good, even if the claims were false, or something like that.
  • I'm still jelly of folks who can afford to spend $16+ per 12 to 16 oz of coffee.

Hahahaha! Me too, somewhat. Thankfully I've found good beans locally that don't bother me, and I pay $9.99 a pound. :smile:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file